Zombie games?

Best answers
ello ello, iv been so bored, and was wondering if there are any good zombie games that i should try for the pc, like something i can download and play, not go out and buy. Iv tried the web based game Urban Dead and wasnt too pleased, so anyone got any ideas? post em up!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try Brainbread an HL mod

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. You can try the demo for Stubs the Zombie, though it's only a demo and not that great.

If you do decide to try that out, just know that it has starforce included with it, even with the demo.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ello ello, iv been so bored, and was wondering if there are any good zombie games that i should try for the pc, like something i can download and play, not go out and buy. Iv tried the web based game Urban Dead and wasnt too pleased, so anyone got any ideas? post em up!
There was one I played for a while, though you're stuck with the demo version since their online store has been down for about a year. It was called DeadHunt. It's pretty fun, but it's more of a "shoot everything" kind of game, no real scare factor.

If you have Half-Life, then I recommend you download the modifications, They Hunger (there's three episodes, plus a sequel still in development), Heart of Evil, and Brainbread. They Hunger and Heart of Evil are good single-player modifications, while Brainbread is an online co-op modification.

I'm looking forward to Left 4 Dead next year.
Same here.

Best answers
left 4 dead will be awsome, next year you say? Ill have a job by then, and job+money=months of my life wasted on mindlesss zombie slaughter, and iv tried out bb, wasnt that great, they hunger i heard was like d3h ****ing pwn, and nothing on Heart of Evil. DeadHunt? hmm ill have to google that, but thx for the replys m8s, keep the games coming, cause im a zombie freak x\

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zombie Panic is another online modification for Half-Life. I can't think of anymore modifications that have zombies in it that have been released yet.

Best answers
Zombie Revenge.

what is this? and i downloaded the demo to DeadHunt, it was quite a good game just for a demo, im in love with the shotty on there, if only the website allowed for purchasing the game id get it. I dont just want mods, id also like standalone games, MMOs, all of that kind of thing.

edit: for zombie revenge, i dont like those kinds of games, they are too easy, i like challanges :p
edit2: also it doesnt have to be just zombies, pretty much anything that revolves around the "undead" :D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was another Half-Life modification called, "Afraid of Monsters". I heard it was really good, though I have yet to play it.

Let's see, the only other ones I can find are:

Resident Evil : Cold Blood
OutBreak

There's also RuneScape which is an MMORPG that does have monsters, zombies, and things like that.

I know of other games, but you have to buy them.

Best answers
go ahead and list them, ill ask for them for my bday which is in 3 months

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about No More Room in Hell. Are they still working on that? It looked great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom