Zolid 66in1 Card Reader - Smart card drivers not found

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Today I bought a Zolid 66in1 Card Reader.

http://www.unisupport.net/?product/index/ipn/298

But when I put in a SIM card, it can't find the "Smart Card" drivers.. I've fully installed the other drivers with the CD that came with it. I've already googled, but I can't find anything helpful.

Using Windows 7 - Ultimate (64Bit). I have a feeling 64bit is the reason as no driver has been made for it.

Attachments

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well I'm afraid your instinct is right. One thing you could try is to plug in a SD card and see what the card-reader does.

And you are aware that you need a special program to access your SIM-card? If you still have a XP 32bit machine in your house, try to look if it works on that computer.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well then.. I just installed the 32bit version of W7 and even then it says the exact same thing as the image above. And yea, I know you need a special software with it.. the driver installation pack installed one for me (SimEdit). The others (SD-Card, etc) works just fine without any issues.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Another thing you could try is to install it on a XP machine.(I'm reading that there are some problems with W7 and this device) But there are a lot of errors with this card reader and SIM-cards that have a pincode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom