zero's new cell games

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Something is bothering me with the map, namely the grass and the sidewalk/road leading to the arena, I dont remember seening grass or the path in the show, correct me if im wrong, other than those, great quality looking map :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after the first few battles the arena and the grass was blown away by the explosions, you probably remember scenes after that

Best answers
i hope he does something good with the sky in the night version. i remember an episode where cell was talking about the stars when he was staring at them waiting for the tourney to begin.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
oh yeah, thanks for giving pictures, I was wrong about the grass part, ty. But the path is a little out of place. Oh the night time would be fun to melee in, especially with the new combo/walljump fights, easy to lose someone, make a challenge! :D

Retired
Best answers
The path is staying, it is a road to be exact. Some parts of the epi's there is one road sometimes thier is two. What i basicly did when creating this map was take shots from multiple anlges and multiple epi's to form a layout. I put one road in to "fill up" the map, i have also tesed with out it and i just dont like it.
Yes the night map is done and the sky box is cool but i will look for another star filled sky to see how it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom