Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Golden armor? What are you smoking? I don't know what you are talking about. This is Zero's Dark Armor, from Megaman X4, X5, and X6. You find it in a capsule somewhere (it's different in each game) like you do with X's armors.

Best answers
Now...I don't see the point of posting something if your not going to release.

Best answers
Because its to show it off ok and maybe if that site ever gets up he'll release em ok so dun go saying theres no point you can still crit on it ok damn man.

Yo asian thats a nice conversion nice model I like it Zero I've always thought is better then ol MegaMan X Zero would whoop X if he wanted too. Anyways sorry to see you go man it will be loss to the community and I really hate to see you go I hope you do one day return. Nice edits and models you have made in the past this is another addition and my fave I might add well goodbye and good luck my friend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there both nice, but there hand looks wierd when they hold the sword :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm... *stares at pic and sees the headlight like boobs* uuh... no comment..

Best answers
yes, he has booblights. That's how he was in the games. He's SUPPOSED to look like that. I think the guys at Capcom were high or something when they redesigned Zero's character after the first game.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he did the right arm, on the other one it was a buster. and the saber it self. re-colored the red zero into black zero. improved his neck, made it more visable. and a couple of other things.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I didn't know better I'd say that is the same ZERO model from Q3

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ding! ding! ding! and satan wins a.....pat...on... the back. good gob youve finally solved the mystery.
(its almost 3:00am so im a little wacked out...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... he did actually say it was converted, but forgot credits to the Q3 model, dont forget he also said he was not going to release it, so that pretty much sorts that out :p

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
lol... he did actually say it was converted, but forgot credits to the Q3 model,
lol, i had the credits on the first post for everyone to see.
i dont know where this no credit stuff is coming from
aroO? o_O
anywais, got permission to release it.
but guess what? :laff:

peace

Best answers
Is it converted on GmAX , because milkshape cant do that , anyway who care if its coverted is look nice , and that maters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sexy asain is helping me on a HUGE pack megaman for esf you will see a new thread soon

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Is it converted on GmAX , because milkshape cant do that , anyway who care if its coverted is look nice , and that maters
it wasn't on gmax -_-
it was one Milkshape 3D ^_^
you obviously dont know how to use milkshape 3d to it's full potential, [neither do i]
and yes, i'm helping out on his megaman pack, it's gonna be so tyte! ^______^
his zero is better than quake3's zero model!

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom