★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been working on this for a while now, and i finished it finally
crits and comments are very welcome :)
ssj2 comming soon...

Best answers
erm i think normal gohan has way too many spikes. and give the area where the shirt connects with the shoulder some curve. The skin seems kinda weird for cell shading though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go home!

i mean.... nice gohan.. very accurate in fact ur like one of the only people that nailed the hair.. except the normal version doesnt have that many spikes.. its all good though

Best answers
O_O dam that looks nice :D the hands are a bit big IMO no much to say, its a nice model and skin :D gj i like it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good model, only the hair has to mutch plukken.
look at the normal gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that normal gohan is differnet.. coz he got a haircut by goku.. normal gohan has too many spikes.. the ssj gohan's hair should have as many spikes as normal gohan too.. so yeah too many spikes.. but its good

Best answers
hmm no i think the hair should be like that, you gotta remember he is modeling is in 3d so when you see gohan on tv your not seeing all the spikes, so i think he has the right ammount of hair gj dude

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
erm i think normal gohan has way too many spikes. and give the area where the shirt connects with the shoulder some curve. The skin seems kinda weird for cell shading though
ok, ill try to take some spikes out of the normal gohan, but not much, i dont wanna ruin it's shape, and zeq2 isnt going for a budokai2 like cell-shading, it's more like budokai 1 for gamecube, but we went for that kind of style

imkongkong said:
that normal gohan is differnet.. coz he got a haircut by goku.. normal gohan has too many spikes.. the ssj gohan's hair should have as many spikes as normal gohan too.. so yeah too many spikes.. but its good
you probably mean the hair that he had in the hbtc, well, his hair changed when he got out, his hair had much more spikes, but yea, maby normal for has too many spikes, so as i said, ill take some out but i dont wanna ruin it's shape :/

Best answers
hey hey super vegetto.
The normal hair definitely needs less spikes. That's the most significant error i can see.
Other than that, very good one.
Actually, I just check ZEQ2. RiO made the same crit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is everyone always cloning :
darkone/budokai style it sucks

PRJ

Best answers
fred_weasley said:
isnt ur model soon done (its dam good maded i wanna use it as my gohan)

from fred
Offtopic: Lol it seems like you think this is for ESF,no this is For zeq2 and i think its gonna be the default one for it (or a custom one ?? ;/ )

Ontopic: Nice gohan there!!i really like the cel shadish that almust all Zeq2 models have ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
Since when was "budokai" style skinning darkones idea? Zeq2 has a cell-shaded version and a relistic version of their models.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
yea...whats this has got to do with darkone?? :\
zeq2 is a mod that uses the cell-shading technique, now, from what i know, budokai 2 isnt the only game that has it, so you cant call that style "cloning" because you dont know what are you talking about.

anyway, i got the ssj hair as accurate as i can, and i wont change it, about the non-ssj hair, i agree it needs less spikes, and i fixed it, i got out 5 spikes, i dont wanna take out more so it wont lose the gohan hair shape:

what im going to do next is:

make the lines a lil less darker
make the skintone less pale
and start working on ssj2 :D

Best answers
O_O very nice dude i love the ssj hair and how the spikes become lighter as they get to the top of that spike. The ssj is awsome and so is the non ssj only i think his hair is a little lightly colored.

Best answers
I would still make the amount of spikes in the normal gohans hair less

Best answers
Very nice, model looks good.

Hands tinsy bit big, shoes maybe need to be a tinsy bit pointed, maybe the shading around the muscles a bit lighter. Other than that, a really good job.

You should be proud! ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm,....... this will sound harsh, but meh, let mdave skin it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom