Zelda I ~ 3hrs of F..Torture

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yesterday my friend Paul and I, after having been hauled around by our friend Kelly to various animal shelters to play w/ puppies, went back to my house. We planned on just "chillin'" n what not but ended up dinkin' 'roun on the computer.

I was showing Paul all the games I had for SNES (All) and the ones I have for NES (Some :p) -- Anyways he wanted to play ZELDA for a bit of old times sake.

<center>
</center>

So our journey began. Controller in hand Paul began to "pwn all AI nubs" with ease....due to the face we were using cheats :/

<center>
</center>

But anyways, we did things in order, had some laughs about the Engrish and enjoyed the game.

However, after an hour we got severely bored and hungry. But we couldn't stop! We had gotten so far! We had to beat the game!

So, we went to GameFAQs and printed out some maps for a quick end.

So we were off again; run, slash, turn, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, run, slash *REPEAT x1000000000000*

Until finally, we had reached Ganon's stupid head dummy face! :O!

<center>
</center>

Killed him with ease *Thanks GameFAQs* and were finally able to leave.

We then exited the castle and entered out chariots, sword and shield in hand. Down the path we went to the "Ye Old McDonalds" -- Paul feasted his muscle bound ass on 4 double quarter pounders while my fat-ass had 2 cheeseburgers, fries (we shared), and a filet of fish.

It was a grand achievment and now, I will never EVER touch Zelda EVER again >:O!
<center>

FINALLY</center>

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I know you had no intentions of warez or anything, I just edited out the names of the programs and what not and replaced it with the system name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back in the day we didn't have no fancy internet tellin us how to beat our games. Psh.

First quest was pretty straight forward, knew most of the secrets.

That damn second quest stumped me at around level 4 or 5, can't really remember which one. It was quite a while ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Back in the day we didn't have no fancy internet tellin us how to beat our games. Psh.

First quest was pretty straight forward, knew most of the secrets.

That damn second quest stumped me at around level 4 or 5, can't really remember which one. It was quite a while ago.
Yeah, I know, I have already played this when I was about 4

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you beat both the first world when you start the game, and the second world where all of the dungeons are mixed up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puppies and 90s gaming... fun.

I spent my day cutting up metal sheets, angles, and tubes of various thickness to various lengths. At lunch I had two bagels and a coffee from Tims, very tasty. After lunch I continued with more cutting and drilling. At 4 I rode home on my bike and here I am, thawed Egg Nog from Christmas in hand.

Anyone else care to recount the events of their day?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
So you beat both the first world when you start the game, and the second world where all of the dungeons are mixed up?
No, we only beat the 1st. I had beaten the 2nd about a month earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom