Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I just found the strangest model Zarbon i is for Vegeta or Trunks they said it will have an transformed form to soon here a pic and the d/l link
(p.s i found it didn't make it )

Klik here to Download

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would actually be able to see his ***** if he had one. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Best answers
the model is okay but the character its made after is probably one of the biggest losers from DBZ.

Best answers
Yeah, like I said in my readme "Finally! Zarbon is here for his legion of fans! (the whole 5 of them)". No, I made the model because I was incredibly bored. And I'm still working on that monster form, and working on his jocks (I know they look disturbing). And I didn't know Pr0 made one already. Can you show me a pic? It seems whenever I make a model, Pr0 has already made one of that character (Raditz, Nappa, Yamcha), even though he hasn't released them yet.

[J]

Best answers
make a decent skin for the armor and itll be ok

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Maistro and Jumesu_Evil, could you at least post about the topic? Show some relevance please.

Best answers
What's relevant is that I am the author of the model, and I'm defending my pride from someone who insulted it. What's wrong with that?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Nothing is wrong with that mate, but just some advice, never mind the flamers, we'll take care of them, just keep doin what you do best ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looooooksss scary and its scared my dog with ur skin of urs man i can skin it for u but im too busy to skin bebi vegeta

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Did he ask for anyone to do anything for him? crit the model with a level head, or cop a warning for disrespect/flaming

continue :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahha srry, but this is funny, his pants are way to short!! ahahh his p*n*s would just hang on his leg hahaha

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeah that's what i said. Allright here we go. Some places seem to missing skinned parts like his crutch. Yuo copied the armor from the saiyan saga vegeta, i recommend it to you to reskin it or make a complete new one. And the muscles on the legs are not anatomicaly right. Also try to give more detail to the entire thing. Since it is probably not a high poly model. BTW i am a fan of zarbon, so that makes six! Hope you make use of these critz and develop it to a great reskin.

Bolteh2

B
well, the ehad isnt bad etc, but i dislike the armor :S its like ms paint work (i dont want to insult you or something, but it really looks like it, sorry :S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom