ZANTETZUKEN!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

used this as a ref:

discussss!!!!

no seriously, i wanna know any opinions before i make with the texturing.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks good, then again i'm not that much of a modeler so can't really critisize...,only that the toy/model looks slightly more beef then the model you have made.

I have a question though, who the hell is that dude? Zantetzuken??? from what? a game or anime? movie? TV-series?

Best answers
Ehm what is he???

As for crits, comparing to the foto, his chest is not buff enough.
That or his head should be smaller.

But nice detail man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you make me a sad panda ;_;

its Odin from FF8, and Zantetzuken is the name of his instant death attack.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His face is not right maybe you should look more in to it?

Also arms need to be more musclear (if you want him to hold that big sword he needs big shoulders, forearm meh all needs to be buffed up)

when I look it again I think you have to buff him up in every place (especialy torso)

this way he looks like you made him like some primate jedi academy officer

overal I think you will have a winner if you loose the officer in him and make him into a hero :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only problem is, if i make him too buff, he wont fit the skeleton, i had the same problems with Nightmare =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, no worries, ill certainly try =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The chin needs to be sticking out a lot more. Compare the side-view of your last picture containing models with the reference picture. I also think the mouth needs to be wider, and it shoud curve downwards.

Also, right above his eyes, he has this.. helmet thin. In the ref, it sticks out a bit, and it kinda obscures the view from the eyes. Again, compare your model with your ref.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome except he doesnt look as hench as he should, imo you should make the face/head a lot smaller. After all if it was, everything else would look much bigger as proportions are mostly measured against the head size, maybe make the stomach a little thinner too, it makes the shoulders appear broader. apart from that its all sexy =]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I totally agree, the only thing holding it back is the size of the head making the rest of him look "puny" by comparison.
Also, maybe the "froggy leggies" (tm) could do with being bigger?
Love the model man, the Mad Axman proves once again, that I suck by comparision :p lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidus said:
the Mad Axman proves once again, that I suck by comparision :p lol

you need a happy pill D: seriously dude, i love your work, i get excited in my pants every time you post something new :D

ive made all teh updates to the model, when im finished skinmapping, ill post new shots, to see if you all approve, thanks a lot dave, i should have thought of that myself >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not helpful, besides, hes on the list so stfu and be patient
yeah and you need to chill that was a joke, you should know there was no better gf than odin

...dammit....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing better...except all the GF's that didn't die :rolleyes:

Looking good man, I think the 'horns' on his helmet need to be bigger. Much bigger. If you look at the figurine their like half his height alone, whereas the ones on your model are really short by comparison. Everything else has either been said or just plain rules, good stuff as usual. Can't wait to see the sword :]

Best answers
Funny, I was just thinking how cool it would be for someone to make an Odin. This looks awesome, very detailed and accurate.

Damn you Seifer! Because of you we're stuck with Gilgamesh and his stupid Excalipoor! Grrr...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha, gilgamesh was teh awsome XD

im sure odin will make a return in another FF game though, hes been in all except FFX, so it would suck if theyve written him out.

edit: made a start

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what it is, but I feel strangely drawn to it =O

Lookin smooth Axeh.

I think everyone else pretty much covered what needs to be changed. Now horry up, I want Caska =x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom