Zabuza's Sword, Could replace trunks' sword

Best answers
... T0p5h0t110, you really need to stop spamming/double/triple/infinite posting. This is a warning from me, next time. It's official. :S

Use only constructive critism, don't spam like that again.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm that there is spam drunken trunks.....

well to be honest the sword isnt that great, the skin isnt right, its too yellowy, and the cracks look rediculous, it isnt wide enough, you forgot the thing that joins the handle to the blade, and the blue is too bright.... but those are just my crits, ignore them if u want....

Best answers
oops...
damn i spammed.....
i just realized...
the hilt is too long...
the swords is not thick enough....
and the cracks make it look like a buster sword....

Best answers
Stone Age

no, the cracks and they colour make it look like a stone age sword :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel i pmd david obout it but i still didnt get a reply to it when i get the ref ill start right away and will have it done in les then a week

Best answers
Btw, i know your really drunk, drunken trunks, cos you sound like a dum butt, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont insult felow board members it will always end in a flam war * rofl never thacht i would say that xD*

Bolteh2

B
dont flame and dont spam (posts irrelevant to the topic = spam)

warning you top5hot110

Best answers
Alright, well... I like the idea of trunks have that sword. Makes him feel more strong, which he deserves, because he has purple hair. But the grip part of the sword that I see in-game... Either make it smaller, or have trunks holding it with two hands. Hey, when running/walking he could drag it along. When flying he could be holding it in like a battle ready position... Its just the grip thingy though, not the sword itself.

PLUS: Haha, will that huge sword go into Trunks's little sword carrier... thing...(I hate being stupid)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom