Zabuza WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so there is finally gonna be a naruto character in esf, im workin on a zabuza model to replace trunks, and dont worry im not gonna go digging in the trash to find my old sword, i will make newe one, but the cool thing about this one is i made all of it in max, so consider this my first 3dsm character model, HUGE Credits go to DavidSkiwan for the sweet refs, thanks Dav. And here it is:

C&C please :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, you beat me to it, i was makin one too. Anyway, i guess zabu here shall be bahleted. Nice job, except in the arms near when the connect to the torso, there is a little dent thing, fix that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mkay, its goin pretty fast, i got this all done in like an hour or less, [back is done too] so after the feet and the body fixes, its onto the head :). Then the sword, so i guess i should make a targeted poly range......hmm....im guessing [with sword] 2000 polys or more. Cause the hair just makes the poly count go BOOM!!!! I will fix the arm connection, just a minor thing:p.

Best answers
Zabuza's hair doesn't need too many poly's though, you don't need many individual spikes. Make it more as one big thing with little protrusions (nice choice of word I think) here and there. Well, if you're gonna be dropping your MegaMan models, I guess the next best thing would be Naruto stuff. Good job, man.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could just alpha-map the hair...then it would just need a few planes.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks rather stretched, might be me though.

God, i love your signature, SSChris.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his lower torso is a wee bit oversized, bring the legs up a little =)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, your saying that because the rest of his legs arent there yet, the torso should be correct if u add the little leather skirt thing he wears around his arse, if anything is wrong with the proportions its the arms, I drew them a little short in the ref, sorry, but i didnt realise at the time.... But nice work, i'll do a drawover when you've done more if u want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mkay, i wub joo. You deserves lots of credit for all the refs you make for modelers, im glad you do it :). Hopefully i can get a scanner, then i will just draw my refs by hand and scan em. A drawover would be very nice :). MORE UPDATES SOON!

Best answers
sickening as always sir...im glad you keep up on your toes with getting better in fact i need to be doing the same...PEACE!...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOOD LUCK:D! Well he has a neck now and i fixed the arm connections, and fixed the legs up a bit, and i started on the sword :) its just about done, i think its even lower poly then my other one, and i think it looks better too ;):

C&C?

Best answers
nice work, i think you should add some more polies to his shoulder so it will deform better though, and are the legs suppose 2 be that far apart? close them in a bit ^^ nad add some smoothing grouping to the wrist band, itll look better ^^, good job for a first max model, u just made me move to max.

*runs off to get a tut* :p

Best answers
OOoo the sword pwns.

I like the model too, Can't add any crits until I see the whole thing. I'm really terribly at criticizing half-completed models. But I can say the the position of the legs are a little....awkward :O

BTW, his forearm sleeves are a wee bit longer, try to make it so that they don't look like gloves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaVe said:
OOoo the sword pwns.

I like the model too, Can't add any crits until I see the whole thing. I'm really terribly at criticizing half-completed models. But I can say the the position of the legs are a little....awkward :O

BTW, his forearm sleeves are a wee bit longer, try to make it so that they don't look like gloves.
Mkay, well the armd glove thing really is a glove made of cloth, but im gonna cut into the fingers and make the lines where the gloves end. The legs are that way cause of the refs, i like how david lays em out, it makes it easy to make a skeleton and to edit.

DarkaGe|SSJ said:
good job dude another good model
Thank you, im starting on a nother mdoel too so im gonna do 2 at once, but zabuza comes first. Its jsut a dude from digimon that looks like me, im gonna put it in esf for fun [not releasing]. Gonna go fix it up and add the feet, uperdates soon:D.

Best answers
This is hilarious. All over this forum you see WIP's of Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Zabuza, Gaara, all these secondary characters in Naruto, and yet I haven't seen a single model WIP of Naruto himself. Interesting, isn't it?

BTW, great job so far man.

Best answers
Varleran said:
This is hilarious. All over this forum you see WIP's of Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Zabuza, Gaara, all these secondary characters in Naruto, and yet I haven't seen a single model WIP of Naruto himself. Interesting, isn't it?

BTW, great job so far man.
Oh, that's quite weird. I have seen more naruto wips then any other naruto characters . But then again, who knows which comunty you are around .
Anyways, give us some updates on the Zabuza, that way I will be able to critisize it better.

ZuL

Best answers
Raiko, the sword looks almost flawless, and I'll just show with a recent model of mine why it isn't flawless... I'm not saying mine is flawless, but it does have something which Zabuzas sword has:

(Copy and paste http://www.geocities.com/ssjzul/Zabuzassword.jpg if picture doesn't appear)

You see the ball-like thing on the base of the sword? You left it out.

Best answers
Varleran said:
This is hilarious. All over this forum you see WIP's of Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Zabuza, Gaara, all these secondary characters in Naruto, and yet I haven't seen a single model WIP of Naruto himself.
I'm workin one one ^^.
GJ Raiko, follow the pic of Zul.
And try making him a little less thin ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom