Zabuza, or whatever his name is...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah i thought zabuza was fairly easy to start with as a anime character, i know its a heavy wip,

So if you have some C&C and some tips, i would really like to hear them

And i allready noticed that the feet are a little strange... :p

Best answers
If Zabuza saw that, you'd have a huge sword down the center of your skull >_<

The anatomy is all wrong. Torso is a bad shape, the arms and legs need more shape and to be longer, and the head needs more definition.

And even though I'm not an expert at modelling, I can still see from the wireframe that the poly flow and the mesh is all wrong...

Best answers
lol thats why its heavy wip chief, but what he said fix up and his hair is wrong way wrong

Best answers
Yeah Im not liking the hair either, thats the thing I really dont like about it, and the head...

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:

The anatomy is all wrong. Torso is a bad shape, the arms and legs need more shape and to be longer, and the head needs more definition.

And even though I'm not an expert at modelling, I can still see from the wireframe that the poly flow and the mesh is all wrong...
the polyflow is alright for his first character model (unless u include sayamans head:p)

as for the rest, work more on your anatomy and redo the hair and add a little definition to his face :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:

Yoikes, i wouldn't want a sword through my skull.. >_<

Torso, after looking again yeah it was a bit off... so i changed that..

Arms longer? meh only a little then... coz its really close the the refference i used..

But more shape? okay then, but i disagree on the polyflow thing, i think its rather good.. but could be better.. but then again, everything on this planet could be better... <_<

Yeah Im not liking the hair either, thats the thing I really dont like about it, and the head...
Hmmm.. yeah i supose you guys are right about that.. (beheads the failed zaubza) i just start that over :)

I just saw another picture of zabuza and saw it was way different, so i willl surely redo it.

thanks for the C&C

JTR

Best answers
This might help you a bit too.. Official Sheet:

Or Davidskiwan's

Else look at www.Naruto-kun.com Gallery.. They got lot of pics..

Best ref Im able to find.. Hope they'll help a bit...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks man, i am sure that will help...

Well i changed the head completely, i hope its a bit better now, i myself like it allot more ..

Hair could be changed though, but i won't re-do it again..

And,

OMG i gave him actual fingers... lol first fingers ever created by me. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head looks a lot better, about the fingers, give em more of a bend in each joint instead of just a straight box for each finger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom