Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well here ya go ppl.
credits to azn [dont know where to contact him sorry ughh]
uhm and yea that's about it. ^_^
basically took me forever to reskin it.
and added on his lil mystic kai suit thingie
i'll be adding a Z Sword later
wh00t wh00t also need to add the Red Belt.
i'm still working on it. then i need to compile it for 1.1 -___-
good lord..
that's about it, here ya go.

still WIP

dont spam or flame in this thread, or you'll regret it

Best answers
Sexy, you are going to release this right? And if so, its going to be for Trunks? or are you just going to make it for Gohan and just put a Z Sword in his hand, and make the animations like The trunks sword animations, for melee? If you are, your the best :)

Best answers
well i would make it for trunks but i don't want to replace my trunks model.
my new special trunks.
but it'll be gohan holding the sword

thx to majin prince for all my pic hosting in this thread so far.
gohan will be holding the sword
this replaces GOHAN, FINAL

Best answers
Woot, so are you going to apply to my ideas? :) lol just a crazee question. Nice edit, it looks awesome. So his transformation will be the same model eh? Pretty cool :). But the arms..fix it up a little bit, and just a tiny winy but on the shoulder parts. Great Edit.

Best answers
asian, when gohan was at the mystical place (kaio's world) he had the sword, but it got broken. maybe you could just remove the sword, cause it will look weird ingame when he holds the sword and shoots something. and if you keep the sword it will make some animations messed up. so i suggest you remove it

Best answers
i can animate the sword for melee if you would like.and i can fix the belt problems.and heres a ref pic cause the skin doesnt look right to me.
may have to copy and paste

Best answers
Originally posted by StriKe!
asian, when gohan was at the mystical place (kaio's world) he had the sword, but it got broken. maybe you could just remove the sword, cause it will look weird ingame when he holds the sword and shoots something. and if you keep the sword it will make some animations messed up. so i suggest you remove it
well, when he the kai gi on he holds the sword.
when he breaks it, i dunno how but when he goes to fight buu, he's in goku's gi thing.
so i dunno, i'll IM u later logan about the animation, but i might not have a sword for it. ^_^
maybe 2 versions.
One with a sword and one without.o_o

you may now continue with your lives:devgrin:
[quote by: Magus (the super cool mod)]

*edit
note to new forum users: do not spam and flame here
i need crits, not praise.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That might be a cool comination of from 1 and form 2. Form 2 should have the sword and ssj offcourse. How's that?

Best answers
thats freeza's armor you stretched out right? and maybe peices from the vegeta in saiyan armor by dc darkling.
look pretty similar, if you used those, give credits.
the neckline in the back is all bent, other then that, your editing without permission and openly breaking forum rules, its a stupid rule, buts its still a rule.

Best answers
Nice job!!!
I'll use it if it's released (it is isn't it??)
Glad ure still making ESF models ;)
I say use Logan's sugestion (I'd like a sword melee u can even copy the sprite from trunks' sword)
*Off-Topic*
Wassup with ure TS matrix models?

Best answers
nice model look sweet. and gohan got into goku's gi because he asked kabito ki ( i know bad spelling) that he wanted to fight in his fathers uniform, also he said it was more comfturbal

Best answers
Looks realy nice dude, cool ya got up with that idea, very nice :smile:

Best answers
Nice model

I like your model alot and I'll definetly use it. My question though, is if it does use trunk's sword animations.. would the sword sound fit with it? I remember working in milkshape and how you can change the sound sequences for different animations. Is this possible?

Also will it be coming with a soundpack? If not I will gladly make one =D. Problem is though I don't have any hosts.. lol. I could try to find one though. But great model! I love it ^.^. Don't forget the little waist reddish orange cloth that hangs down between his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom