Z Spike V5

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this is a great improvement over the last spike. It's for Beta 1.1, and a high fps is >GUARANTEED<.

It's the perfect map for training in melee, dueling, and tournaments. Big space for fighting, stands for people to watch, and mounts for the fighters to stand before the match begins.

It's simple, but cool.

Screenshot+Download:
http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=299

Please post your comments/critz, thnx!

Best answers
I will say like you said before : simple but very cool. Much better than the last one. But my fps stay the same has if i play in esf_island. Anyway, nice map.:yes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Test runned it with a lot of people... everyone got 60fps constant. :/

It could have gone above that, but my gfx card doesn't use the detonator drivers, so it's locked at 60fps.

Best answers
i got a constant fps of 60, but when i'm playing with bot on lan (dunno if this is the same online).Also another nice are the spike in the bottom of the arena.

Best answers
if you want to know how good your map runs,
then you shouldn't count the fps, you should have an eye on the map's r_speeds!
cuz the fps differ from computer to computer,
but the r_speeds are always the same!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So this is basically Z_Spike_4 with more stuff and it's upside down. Can you make a right side up version please?

Best answers
These maps are wierd, but cool. Dont really see many servers with these maps though:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have almost every custom map on my server (Except the REALLY bad ones).

WHY IS THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN?!?!

Best answers
i downloaded the map and there is a great improvement but u should make it so those 3 mountains on the bottom are on top so u could stand behind them to transform or some ****

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan

lmao. Maybe u got a wrong version. or u did something to it:rolleyes: rofl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by goku_2022
i downloaded the map and there is a great improvement but u should make it so those 3 mountains on the bottom are on top so u could stand behind them to transform or some ****
Thats how it is on the map fool, look at my screenshots, sheesh. :S

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

WTF!!! Errr, so far about I've played with 20 people in that map and it's always been straight. Something's messing it up on your computer. Maybe your scripts or something. I know this sounds silly, but 1 person getting it upside down out of the whole of esf... you can't really blame me, reinstall the map or something.

I hope this isn't some kind of practical joke.... u're pretty fluent with all cvars of this game, u could've turned it upside down yourself. :\

Best answers
The map is good and all, but for Z_Spike_5 I wish that you would of added more spikes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
WTF!!! Errr, so far about I've played with 20 people in that map and it's always been straight. Something's messing it up on your computer. Maybe your scripts or something. I know this sounds silly, but 1 person getting it upside down out of the whole of esf... you can't really blame me, reinstall the map or something.

I hope this isn't some kind of practical joke.... u're pretty fluent with all cvars of this game, u could've turned it upside down yourself. :\
Heh, it was a joke! :laff: I did cl_pitchup 100000;cl_pitchdown 100000 which is also helpful for melee cuz you can do full barrel rolls.

I just wanted to see your reaction, love the map, it's the starting map for my dedicated server now and the map I usually play when I put up a non-dedicated server.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< Phew.....
*pinches satan*

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a mod, you know better than that, Satan, even if it was funny :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh heh, sorry, I couldn't resist.

BTW, gr00vy, ever try your map w/ no gravity?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh heh, sorry, I couldn't resist.
Heh I'm cool with it, so n/p. ;)

BTW, gr00vy, ever try your map w/ no gravity?
Yea hehe, it's quite a lot of fun, especially since the BG is a spacy scene. I even tried your cl_pitchup and down thingy, it's a lot of fun doing full barrel turns and getting people from behind when they were the ones chasing you.

But I'm not gonna use it permanently coz I prefer my own style of melee, and if you know me, it's good enough. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
Heh I'm cool with it, so n/p. ;)

Yea hehe, it's quite a lot of fun, especially since the BG is a spacy scene. I even tried your cl_pitchup and down thingy, it's a lot of fun doing full barrel turns and getting people from behind when they were the ones chasing you.

But I'm not gonna use it permanently coz I prefer my own style of melee, and if you know me, it's good enough. :]
Ah, okay, well I've heard about your reign of pwnage, never seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom