Z fighters

Best answers
Hmm i was thinkin about the whole krillin thing and him only haveing the one transformation. Then i got to thinkin about how much i wish tien was in the game. And i got an idea. Why not instead of pickin krillin you pick the z-fighters, you start out with yamcha, then after you gain some pl, the transformation would switch you to tien, then it would switch to krillin?? Its a little unrealistic but it would get rid of the problem of only having the one trans for krillin and it would add a few more chars. Then whenever a player dies he could pick which char he would want to respawn as.

Each of the chars could have their own attack set, and they could have kao-ken, it could be an extra boost button, but it drains from health instead and as you get more powerful it gives more of a pl bonus. To compensate for all the extra moves and such the powerlevel mult-plier for each trans could be really low (as it should be, the z fighters were pretty weak). I dunno, just a little idea, I think it might be kinda cool,what do you guys think??

Best answers
I dont think that the different person when u transform thing is a good idea. As you said, it would be very unrealistic. Good thinking tho ;)

Best answers
when i choose krillin to play, i want to play with krillin :D
when i choose tien, i want to play as tien...
i think they should have the chance to transform like all the others, and also theyre outfit should change so others can see if hes transformed or not....
its sad that piccolo only powers up himself, not really transform... why not let him start with his cape and when transforming he throws it away? it would be realistic, cause he always weared very heavy training clothes :)

Best answers
im not sure how they would do the whole model switch thing with the clothes. They would have to do some pretty funky stuff to get him to actually take the training clothes off and throw them away. It would probably have to be a simple model switch. (i.e he would have his clothes then while transforming they would just dissapear). i wouldnt even mind that too much, I just want piccolo with his training clothes too. And i definetly wish tien was in the game. Ive seen some sweet models being done for him, now if only someone did the animations and attacks and coded him into the game. Ah well, guess ill have to stick to krillin :p

Best answers
it wouldnt be hard to do the cape and hat thing, its like the guns in cs, they can be spawned entities which follow the model round at specific points, not hard too do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom