yummeh >;o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just finished cooking and eating a sausage sandwich... they're damn nice, meh i like things plain so its just sausages in bread =0

what joor favourate snack/thing you like to cook that takes little effort? If you have any special recipies be sure to share :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fries I guess. Takes about 20 minutes, if you count heating up the fryer too. Else it takes like 5 minutes. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bacon > All. You can have it with just about anything. Sausages too I guess, seeing as they're from the same animal. Ham not so much.

Here's Ravendust's daily dosage of hot meat in your mouth:

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Coleslaw, Cheese (Cheddar is generally the best all-purpose cheese, but edam works too), Raisens (points for originality, tastes good too) and some BBQ sauce, in a baguette :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me, being not your usual guy, enjoys tuna toasties! nothing like hot tuna pressed and cooked in bread D:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Barbecue sandwich :)
With ham, cheese, majonese, tartar sausage, tomoatoes, etc.

Yummy XD

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Tuna fish sandwiches.

Or I'll cut buy some frozen hoagie meat and make me a philly steak sandwich.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive recently taken a liking to Frankfurters with chopped cucumba and tomato. put in some grated cheese, and press tightly, then grill till toasty on both sides, and cheese is melted...

lush =O

Best answers
Frozen, microwaveable pancakes/waffles.... But if you want something really exotic:

Peanut butter sandwhich, sprinkled heavily with pepper. Chop up a hardboiled egg and place slices on each corner, then place onions on the sandwhich connecting them in a counter-clockwise, spiraling fashion.

Come to a pregnant woman near YOU!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol ^^ I became hungry while reading all this stuff :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Here's Ravendust's daily dosage of hot meat in your mouth:
D: thats just wrong...

and wolf devil, my neighbor came up with some weird assed stuff when she was pregnant, it was awsome to watch her go at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
D: thats just wrong...

...she was pregnant, it was awsome to watch her go at it.
So's that :p

I'm going to say this very clearly, Indian Pizza's may well be the greatest food on earth. Combining the twin joys of pizza and curry, with the added bonus that it's pretty healthy too. The food of the future.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toasted onion bagel sandwich with honey oven roasted turkey.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Bapao :eek:

It's bread with meat inside.

Takes 40 seconds :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elvis mentioned them in his biography I think,

A loaf of bread with the end sliced off and all the actual bread scooped out (and eaten seperately) so it's a hollow crust, then slather the inside with lots of peanut butter and fill it with like 20 rashers of (delicious multipurpose) bacon :)

Elvis was also obese :E

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chili flavored ramen noodles. Drain all the water after the noodles have been boiled, and you have some delicious chili noodles. YUM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My infamous Macoroni and Cheese soup, orange soda, and this delicous Cheese chicken patty i have in my hand (and mouth :0)

Best answers
Mmmm....French toasts, my recipe-->all ^^
Takes like 20/25 mins, but it's worth it*drules*

yum yum yum yum yum....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mah Homemade Egg McMuffin.

Code:
Egg McMuffin®

This is a PER sandwich recipe:

Ingredients:

1 large grade A egg 

1 english muffin

butter, REAL butter

1 slice American cheese (real...not processed cheese food)

1 slice Canadian bacon 

1 "12x12" sheet of wax paper 

Non Stick Cooking Spray

SPECIAL TOOLS:

You need an egg ring. Find one at you're favorite cooking specialty store. 

COOKING your Egg McMuffin:

1- Pre-heat an electric griddle to 275 degrees. Toast your english muffin by laying both sides face down on the griddle and applying pressure. This takes about 1 to 1.5 minutes. (they should be medium brown) Set aside.

2- Lay your egg ring on the pre-heated grill. Spray with Pam to prevent sticking. Crack the egg and pour into egg ring on the grill. Poke the yolk with a sharp instrument so it flows.

3- Butter both toasted halves of the english muffin liberally with melted butter. Put a slice of American cheese on the bottom half.

4- About 2 1/2 minutes after you started cooking the egg, the whites should firm up, and the yolk should still be a bit "liquidy". Carefully remove the ring, leaving the egg on the griddle.

(you may have to "slice" around the edges if it sticks)

5- Very carefully turn the egg over, and lay one slice of Canadian bacon on the griddle. 

6- After about 30-45 seconds, "flip" the Canadian bacon, and remove the egg, placing it on the bottom half (cheesed half) of the english muffin.

7- Put the Canadian bacon on top, and cover with the top of the english muffin. 

8- Wrap in pre-cut wax paper just like the hambugrer recipes. Let stand 5 minutes, then microwave 12 second on high, and eat.
<o =""></o>

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Take one Chicago Town Pizza (the small kind that is hardly wider than a CD) cover it in Tabasco Sauce, then pour on Habanaro Sauce, add a lot of curry powder (vindaloo preferably), chili powder, and finally, cracked black pepper. Microwave for 5 minutes and then eat......or let it cool down......or feed to your siblings when they annoy you (seriously, my bro ate a small slice of one and lost his taste for a few minutes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom