Yu Yu Hakusho Mod

Best answers
Hey guys call me crazy but I am startin up a mod!
The mod will be for Unreal 2003 and based on the anime Yu Yu Hakusho. If any of you guys are interested in helping me and the few people I have gathered to start this mod please tell me etc...
We are currently looking for:
Coders
Modelers
Sound Artist
Animators
And we would like to have more:
Skinners and Mappers

I have high hopes and hopefully if we can get a nicely sized team together we wont fall apart like 90% of all other mods...alright....thats all I can think to write for now, gs please fill in what I left out....

Best answers
Id be happy to help with Maps and finding support! :)

As long as this is a serious mod not something were gonna drop after 3 weeks you know.

Id alos be happy to build a webpage for it.

Get back to me with that ok

Best answers
ill be glad to fill in :p

lets see, that covers all that we need off the top of my head, we have a host and a webmaster...when the sites up and running ill post the requirements for each, most wont have much, except for coding and mapping...coding always is, and with unreals 1337 engine, the mapping department got kicked up a knotch in difficulty, detail, as well as ability for diversity...im finishing my complete learning of the program right now (this minute actually lol) ill start experimenting/mapping right after

anyway that pretty much covers it, as much as i love being flamed...lol...id appretiate it if the replys to these posts are solely involved with interest in it, and other neutral/positive topics...

edit: like friezas post, thats exactly what were lookin for in responses :p and frieza were not gonna fall apart, hopefully, well just have to get into it and take it as it comes, as far as mapping, send me a sample of your work...amb918x is my aim screen name, or find me on irc (esf, and agct-mod channels)

Best answers
Yes me to and freeza if you are truly interested please speak to me on aim
OFFSPRiNGCo16

Best answers
Wagghhh

everyone on this so far is a beta tester

Aww well

Yeah it looks like its gonna be alot of work

Something to do these summer holidays

Best answers
:) msg me on aim and I'll tell you more details, we have a few members already

Best answers
im an esf beta tester, im an unreal 2003 mapper :p hl mapper too, but i never joined esf as a mapper cause i lost my tryout map when my comp formatted the wrong drive in dos due to my c being ntfs and it read my d as c cause it was in fat32...

Best answers
I dont have Aim

Sorry But I'll bbe happy to chat to u on Irc chat on esf website

Im there as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom