Yu-gi-oh movie woooo

Best answers
What i saw. Yu-gi-oh doing a duel vs brolly 0_0

I am a yu-gi-oh fan :p i like the card game so rawr.

Best answers
Looks like.... boring. What if people who don't play the game watch it? Not understandable much? :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understand it but still is borring, beyblade is even more exiting=p

Best answers
yu-gi-oh.... i never liked it.... i mean... destroy the world with some cards>_<
i don't watch it but i heard on tv : after commercials :yu-gi-oh we need the *&%$#!@! card to save the world (i dunno which card ) it's dutch in holland but i don't like it -_- p.s. for the people who thinks : which should i watch now ... pokemon or yu-gi-oh .... think about it ....{pokemon} they're trying to get all the pokemon with pokemon and machines.... and {yu-gi-oh} they're trying to destroy the world with cards-_-
sorry but i hate yu-gi-oh
(i'm learning now ) {look at my sig then you'll know what i mean}

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yea, but lok at the concept of DBZ and DBGT, save the world with some balls..... "Hey! I found the dragons balls in this sack, now i can save the world!". Most anime has a stupid concept, but people still watch it cause they get into the storyline or the characters. Im not a fan of yugioh anymore but i used to be BIG into the card game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
save the world with some balls
they never did, they only win to fight.
dbz has logical in a way but yugioh doesn't, like kurachi sais, take over the world with a bunch of carts.
even pokemon, digimon and beyblade has more logic in it than elemends that can do things and carts that can take over the world.
db's are the only thing's that doesn't make sense but the rest does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom