Your Zanpakutou

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, lets say you are a shinigami captain, so you know both Shikai and Bankai...How would your zanpakutou be named and look?
Mine would be:

Name: Kaenhouou (Flame Phoenix)
Length: About 5 feet
Type: Kidou/Zanjutsu mix
Shikai release: Hae, Kaenhouou(Fly, Flame Phoenix)
Shikai look: Long black blade with black flames.
Bankai name: Kuroshirohouou(Black and white Phoenix)
Bankai look: Large black and white phoenix-like bird appears behind me and fights with me.
Special Abilities:
Kuroihari raishuu(Black Needle attack) Black feathers drop from the phoenix and fly at high speed towards the enemy
Mashiro jinjutsu(Pure white healing art) Pure white tears fall on the injured person instantly healing him.

Website for japanese translation of words: http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html
(Dont know if it is any good :p)

Best answers
Name: Shoukan
Length: 5 feet
Type: Wind type Zanpakutou
Shikai release: bakuha, Shoukan (blast, Redemption)
Shikai look: long and thin metal blade.
Bankai name: Kaza Shoukan, Wind redemption
Bankai look: Thin and bright white glowing Zanpakutou.
Special Abilities: Kireme no Kaza, Cut the wind

I hate being creative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how mine would look because you can't choose what your zanpakutou looks like. =x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: Kimiko (Noble Child)
Length: 1.5 Metres
Type: Melee-based
Shikai Release: Kigen, Kimiko (Rise, Kimiko)
Shikai Look: A normal katana, with demon skulls for the hilt.
Bankai Name: Kimiko-osonoyau (Noble Child in the Night Rain.)
Bankai Look: A pure white katana, but instead of skulls for the hilt like in Shikai, it is a gold hilt that releases feathers.
Abilities: Go-ruden-ouza (Golden Throne). A throne bursts up from the floor, and the king sitting in it swings his sword cutting anything that gets in his way.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: Burakku Jishin (Black Earthquake)
Length: 6 feet.
type: Earth type Zanpakutou.
Shikai release: Kujiku, Gosai Jishin (Crush.)
Shikai look: A steel hammer appears at the hilt. Forming a double blade/hammer.
Shikai Ability: When the hammer hits the ground, everyone nearby gets stunned for a short period.
Bankai name: daichi shuredda , (Earthshredder)
Bankai look: The blade is gone, and only a giant hammer is left covered in a black granite texture. 9 feet tall
Bankai abilities:
Shuredda za daichi (Rip up the Earth.) One swing creates a huge crack in the earth, and the next swing closes it it very fast. (you get the idea of someone falling in there)
Reizu za Daichi (Raise the Earth.) Solid stone raises from the ground, creating a protective shield against incoming attacks.

Best answers
Name: myou ikazuchi(dark thunder)
length: 8 feet
Type: earth type
Shikai release: attou, Ikazuchi(Overwhelm)
Shikai look: a Long pole with a Cleaver type blade at the end.
Bankai name: jishin(earhtquake)
Bankai look: Much more brutal and ellaborate than the simpel cleaver from shikai verson.
Bankai abilities: Jishin causes many cracks and violent shaking in the earth.

betterman

B
Name: ichi hane mitsukai (one winged angel)
Length: 10 feet
Type: wind type
Shikai release: cut the wind, break the sky, ichi hane mitsukai
Shikai look: Long double edged blade with a hilt shaped like a double sided feather, the blade itself looks like falling feathers are tinted into the blade
Bankai name: mitsukai joushou(angel rising)
Bankai look: The blade molds into 1 10 foot wing on the left side of the body, but even with 1 wing, it still has the power to fly extremly fast, and is solid black.
Special Abilities: When ichi hane mitsukai is turned bankai,his wing turns solid black and all of the shinigami's spirit power is poured at in alarming rate into the wing, and his original speed without the wing is 1000x faster while flying, and the edge feathers of the wing becomes sharper then any shinigami sword.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 feet is....3 metres....what the hell o_o, yours looks pretty cool Cold Steel

betterman

B
well if the person is about 6 foot or so, 10 foot seemed about right

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermmm, the sword would be like...half your size longer, where the hell would you carry it? On your back would be impossible since it would hit the ground, and in your belt would look (and probably walk) awkward...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: Sword Chucks
Length: 34 1/2 feet
Type: Kick ass type
Shikai release: Kick ass my ass kicking sword
Shikai look: Like a sword that would kick total ass.
Bankai name: Reeces Puffs
Bankai look: 134 3/4 foot long bird of fire (jee i wonder why i'd make it look like that >.>) Need I say more?

Best answers
betterman said:
well if the person is about 6 foot or so, 10 foot seemed about right
for a sword? swords are not supposed to be logner than a person. Also you couldn't sheathe that sword because you woulnd't be able to draw it again(unless you threw away the sheathe). you also wouldn't be able to wield it unless the hilt was enourmouse, that much weight that far away from the point your holding it at would put a lot of force on the wrist. i'm not an experience swordsman or anything so i can't tell you much more than that, but i imagine there are plenty of other reasons why a sword that long woulnd't work. Of course it is just an imaginary sword with magic powers and stuff so you can do whatever you want with it, but 10 feet wouldn't be about right for a sword.

Best answers
Name: Kishikan ((de'ja vu))
Length: 3 feet in length
Shikai release: fukuhon ((copy))
Shikai look: It will mimic the shikai of the other person.
Bankai name: shinryoku ((God's power)) ((similar name from ichimaru gin's sword with is named "god's gift"
Bankai look: a white sword that has a swirl of crystal like material spiraling around it at a small distance away. The light that refracts gives off different colors as it spins.

Special Abilities:

Precognition: Given the ability to sense others attacks, shinryoku gives the user the ability to see and react to an opponents strike before the strike is fully done.

Kishikan-ken: The crystals used from the spiral of the sword, will mimic the sword and its action at that time. the same amount of pressure and direction will be also possessed by that same sword. The extra sword can be contracted back to the original and can be called out at any time. It may be used as a dual sword but has a better purpose in surprising an opponent offguard.

I think that fits me best. Not sure but then again i am not allowed to really use geo moves or anything that deals with polars of metals...that is a whole different story

Best answers
I'll give this a try, hope this doesn't sound too stupid...

Name: Daichinendo (Earth Clay)
Length: 5 feet (1.5m)
Type: Earth
Shikai release:"Koujou tameni za kitei, Daichinendo" (Rise from the ground)
Shikai look: The sword get's an extra blade from the original one (the blade is like "+" insted of the flat "-" (think u look it from up). The handle makes a 45 degree turn.
Shikai Ability: Able to strecth and twist it at will,a handle appears anywhere on the blade where wanted (usually where I grab it, and everywhere i dont touch, theres blade)
Bankai name: Kyojin Daichinendo
Bankai look: A giant golem-like, looks like clay.
Bankai Ability:It's arms streches out and attacks enemys, can disappear and reappear from the ground, can act like shield
Special Abilities:Ability to create ghost-like images of the shikai form (in shikai), which can attack the opponent and mimics the moves done by the original sword

betterman

B
tolore said:
for a sword? swords are not supposed to be logner than a person. Also you couldn't sheathe that sword because you woulnd't be able to draw it again(unless you threw away the sheathe). you also wouldn't be able to wield it unless the hilt was enourmouse, that much weight that far away from the point your holding it at would put a lot of force on the wrist. i'm not an experience swordsman or anything so i can't tell you much more than that, but i imagine there are plenty of other reasons why a sword that long woulnd't work. Of course it is just an imaginary sword with magic powers and stuff so you can do whatever you want with it, but 10 feet wouldn't be about right for a sword.
Ive seen crazyer crap in anime, so yeh, 10 feet it is

Best answers
Name: Ichirin no Hana (Lonely Flower, or at least I hope it is)
Length: 5 feet
Type: Suffering/Pain
Shikai release: Grow Lonely Flower
Shikai look: Like the normal shinigami sword, but instead it's much more curved and turns pure black, with a green hilt
Shikai Ability: It forces the person to go within there own heart, with each passing scond of being there it makes them learn more and more about pain and true suffering, by how they caused it or how they have seen it.
Bankai name: Seeds of Never Ending Pain
Bankai look: Thousands of seeds fly out
Bankai Ability: each one can ether grow into me or when I die, I can be reborn from one of those seeds.
Special Abilities:Ability to see pain and sadness in people hearts, causes maddness if you look into someones eyes for longer then a few seconds. It also forces all those around you to distrust you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom