Your team need the guy thats making db unreal

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
heheh, I'm just a beta tester really, and I bug Ryokeen all the time. I stand corrected on your creation of your assets.
I didn't realize the scope of your abilities. We're so used to seeing people who borrow other peoples work (without asking).
It's unfortunate that I do not own a copy of U4 to test your mod. It's lookin pretty nice!

EU4 is an engine. You can just download it and play. Its standalone like unity games. The model is that they take a cut of the revenue created by games using the engine. But for free projects they offer the engine essentially for free with some limitations ofcourse.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Poor ESF team must be taking quite a toll after this DBU release, sucks to be compared so constantly XD
release? haha, you mean demo, ESF > DBU

@Grega, what dragonball warcraft mod?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
release? haha, you mean demo, ESF > DBU

@Grega, what dragonball warcraft mod?
There was a warcraft 3 mod that used ESF assets to change the warcraft characters to dragonball. Nedeless to say both our forum and theirs got flooded by fans arguing back and forward. There was many bans on our forums, and they closed their forum down for new members for a couple of weeks.

No idea if it actually released after that or not though.

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Best answers
Really? I had no idea. I feel silly now. :p
haha well atleasy now we know you area beta tester, and also to the revious comment.... gog and god blue are the worst thing to come out of dbz since adult gohan...but we will leave that for another forum

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
haha well atleasy now we know you area beta tester, and also to the revious comment.... gog and god blue are the worst thing to come out of dbz since adult gohan...but we will leave that for another forum
Personally i had no problems with sayan red and super sayian blue ^^

This is DBZ the show that throws out a new form for every major villan encounter it shows. And quite honestly i kinda preffered the red hair version. It was different enough to feel fresh, yet it was still clearly dragonball. For some reason i didnt like SSJ4 so much cause it made Goku pretty much grow up on cue.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Many other DBZ mod teams have come and gone. Gohan's Hidden Power, Elemental Fusion, Bid for Power, Savior of Strength.
Wow, the nostalgia you brought back! I used to lurk on all of those every day as a kid. Dragonmod Z was ESFs biggest competitor back in the days - but wasn't as polished as ESF was imho. Loved Bid for Power - even after they changed into some generic characters due to copyright, but eBFP was amazing as well. Out of all of these, I was mostly looking forward to Saviour of Strength, that Trunks and Vegetto model were insane! I recall a DBQ as well? They had some really cool ideas.

But yes, having competition is generally a good thing - as long as people keep it civil and respect each others projects. Stirring beef between projects hinders creativity instead of promoting it. Which is healthy.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
NeD was pretty talented but to be fair the cel shading had a lot to do with making those models look really good. When they were released for ESF they still looked good but definitely not as good as they did with the outlines.

๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
NeD was pretty talented but to be fair the cel shading had a lot to do with making those models look really good.
SOS didn't use cel-shading in that iteration/screenshot (except the tucked away Goku icon as a test). It was soft shading baked into the textures with some basic inking for outlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom