Your style? :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Wow, how descriptive of you. C'mon man, Thats a pretty vague description of you.
Fine.

All I wear is just wear a plain shirt, plain jeans, and new balance shoes.

My voice is pretty deep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeans + shirt + socks = me. The nice part of being one of 40 000 students on campus is that it doesnt matter what you wear. Youre never going to see many of the people you see around again, so why bother trying to look any certain way?

I dont have a particular style of talking, I just talk. Doesnt everybody?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am style son

i didnt have a male stock that had a decent pose thus the breasts.

that is an actual outfit that i wear alot usually with black and white chucks.

Best answers
Deep voice. It can go low or high if I want it to. I've got a bit of a southern accent, and sometimes thrown in a bit of Southern on my words, but the heritage in my voice is fading away :( I tend to mumble some times. I try to keep a quiet voice, but because I spend so much time in loud environments I can't really afford the luxury of being the quiet and reserved person that I am by nature...

Dress? Plain. I stay away from "hot" clothes (that is, almost anything with a logo on it)... "Simply Basic" is the general brand I buy, and I buy most of my clothes from walmart.

I have certain pairs of jeans... dark blue, sky blue, a shade-lighter-than-sky-blue, and I have a pair of faded black cut-offs (cut'em myself :yes: ). Other than the dangling strands at the bottom, or the slightly baggy legs (I hate'em tight), they're fairly normal.

My undies are mostly solid-colored boxers. Red, white, green, faded blue (possibly faded green, cuz I think they were bleached...), dark blue, grey... I have a bright-blue pair of boxers with some kind of pattern. Mostly cotton, a couple of nylon. My favorite pair would be the flannel ones, though... Just so comfy... And they brush my genitalia just the right way.

As for my upperbody, I usually have "simply basic" or "Penman" shirts. I try and wear a(n) A-shirt, muscle shirt, or tanktop underneath my general garments... One black A, some grey As, two white muscle shirts, and a couple of grey tanks. After I get on one of those, I put on a regular T. Red, usually. Either on top of that, or instead of, I'll put on some kind of casual dress shirt. 3 short sleeves (one blue, one tan, one black/white), some long-sleeve corduroys (torn up red one, a beige one, a magenta one, a black one), or long-sleeve cotton ones (both a light blue).

When it comes to accessories? My rarest accessory is money :laff: I have glasses (transitions, slender, brown). You'll almost always find me with headphones on, flowing into my left pocket where a white MP3 player is. Keys are dangling from one of my jean loops, usually one right before my the pocket, by a red mountain-climbing clip. Behind my pocket, on the following loop, is another clip that's orange, and it has a chain on it, leading into my right side pocket, where a black wallet (with a little dragon emblem is ebroidered on it) resides. In my wallet is my health card, SIN card, debit card, 3 student cards (grades 10 to 12), permenant residency card. No drivers license yet :( Sometimes a stray 5 or 20 dollar bill will reside in there. In my back left pocket is my cell phone.

On my right ring finger is a silver dragon ring. I wear black tube socks. If forced to, white. I wear hiking shoes (I guess? they're brown and as rough and tough as alligator trash bags). I never have them tied (I try, though). If I can get an excuse, and find one I wanna wear, I will wear a bandana. I have camo, orange, blue, white, black, blue dragon, fuscia dragon, and purple (my favorite). Usually worn under my long hair. Normally I wear it rolled up, but if it's cold out, and I'm gonna be in it for awhile (say to play some pond hockey, or ride my bike) I'll take one, fold in a triangle, and put it over my mouth and nose, then take a second one, and with the same triangle, use it to cover up the back of my head, and ears.

I have brown hair with strawberry blonde highlights. I have deep dark brown eyes. I'm 5'7" (**** you). End transmission.

Best answers
whats wrong with being 5'7"? Im 5'9", whats the big deal?

sorry for going off topic, but whats wrong with my signature? I have a big ass gap between my picture and my words in red at the bottom, I didnt space at all either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The correct max size 600 x 200.

THat is 650 x147.

A Slight reduction or cropping may be in order.

Best answers
You're taller, you wouldn't know...

Tryforce, it's rather rude to accuse everybody of being a prep...

Best answers
Its not bad being 2 inches shorter than me. No big deal, your the same height as my dad. How old are u anyway, you may still have a super growth spurt on its way.

Best answers
yea well minus the great penguin suit and the hairy elvis pictures..... >.>

I dress very guido actually. I have a tank top underneath that is tucked into normally dress pants with an over shirt that consists of a smooth fabric. Small bit of my chest hanging out with a gold necklace around my neck, 4 rings one from my father, grandfather, other grandfather and great grandfather, on one hand. My high school ring and soon to be college ring on the other.

I have a true new yorker accent i guess even though i am told this i don't beleive it.

basically i am a much larger version of my friend tony. Picture from LI NIGHTS we go to every week on long island

just take out him and put me there in bigger same kind of clothes...and well..add the ladies in there just to spice things up for me okay?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talking? Have no idea how to explain it.

But I enjoy trouble making D:
And the clothes I wear, it's quite ***. I just randomly wear what i want. Hopefully I can get some red sweats, red sweater, and a red shirt and bring it to school D:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeans, long-sleeved t-shirt (white, grey, blue) colour really depends on what colour T-Shirt I'm wearing. With a skateboard / snowboard brand T on top.

Best answers
Im some 16y old guy that weares green t-shirt and black ore blue pants. And has violen fasial/body hair growth and roams the northen forrests bearfooted most of summer.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually dress casually, T-Shirt and jeans. Sometimes, I dress formally.

I speak fast yet pronounced, but quite contrary to popular belief, I do not sound like Michael Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom