Your style? :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sup guys its me... i like to know what style you got?

Talking:
and
Wearing:

Me:

Talking:
I talk in a quit deep voice , i try to let my voice come out clearly and understand able but i still got to train abit >_< cuz some dont understand me... i like to make the voice go lovly

Wearing:
2 weeks ago i had a lil wanna-be Gangsta look... Baggys , Basketball capys those heavy big jackets and short hair....(thought here are like 3 gangsta styles in germany and i dunno if in america they got 3 or more styles too ,so dont tell me that this is not a G-Sta look aight)

Now i want to get a glamour look ... means a normal look in a rich way... clothes wich make me long legs, a good looking body ...and good looking face >_< what will take time like 2 weeks i gues..

aighty, now tell me how you talk and what style yo got ;Q

With Respect
//TryForce

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I dress in many different styles, I don't like to think I'm in any social group, I just dress in whatever I feel like wearing.

Talking, alot of people say I sound like a hippy, I have the "stoner" accent when I talk..for those of you who talked with me on skype..yea..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talk? Um. I pronounce my vowels. So i don't say "caa" for "car" Even though majority of my childhood was in Rhode Island- a lot of people there have that "boston" accent.

Example: someone who would say "Yo man, 'sup. how ya' doin'?"

I would say "Hey man what's up? How are you doing?"

As for clothes. I usually wear blue jeans and a t-shirt. And if it's cold out a hoodie. I also have a nice wardrope of what you would call "gothic".

The jeans range anywhere from casual/loose to "gangsta'" baggy as you call it. I wear a range of clothes. I wear what I like. T-shirts are usually not long. So they don't go past my belt, and are up around my neck. Hoodies are usually really really big for me. I love wearing hoodies because they are in my opinion really comfortable. But they have to be really really big.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think my Clothing STyle is pretty Casual.
I used to wear Baggys, but i dont like them anymore that much.I still dont wear 2nd skin pants. They still are a little Baggy but not much anymore, they are comofortable thats it. ;D Maybe i should post an pic were i only wear these "casual" pants :p

Hmm I dunno how i talk, I talk different from time to time.
Sometimes i also have the "Stoner" accent.
Then i talk quick and not understandable, so i have to repeat it again.
And i talk slow and deep to.

So im Talking very different everyday :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm about your hoodies, i watching my "hoodies" xD now.. and since i saw myself in the mirror with those jeans i just notices that it doesnt show up my legs in the way they´re supossed to be. they just look like i get 2 cyliders into my legs.. they just got a ****ed up style sometimes instead of the one you like, thought they´re really comfortable... big bags nstuff i like this stuff but .. just it looks wrong to me..

SSJGoku83 said:
I think my Clothing STyle is pretty Casual.
I used to wear Baggys, but i dont like them anymore that much.I still dont wear 2nd skin pants. They still are a little Baggy but not much anymore, they are comofortable thats it. ;D Maybe i should post an pic were i only wear these "casual" pants :p

Hmm I dunno how i talk, I talk different from time to time.
Sometimes i also have the "Stoner" accent.
Then i talk quick and not understandable, so i have to repeat it again.
And i talk slow and deep to.

So im Talking very different everyday :p

yeh, i gues ur not alone >_< sometimes i really talk like.... a deep deep old big guy... and sometimes i got to voice up.

But sometimes i talk fast (to fast >_< ) too... but the style i discribed there is the way i m supposed to talk.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My style... well.. I guess I'm one of those people that walk up to (known) people and bump into them, saying 'Whoops sorry,'.

Clothes, maybe a little issue with me. I don't have much, and I don't think I will get much until I get my own job. Right now, its blue jeans, with a white sleeve-less shirt, with a un-buttoned shirt over that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just a wierd dude. In recent times, my accent and speech patterns have actually varied. I have adopted local saying and speaking styles, in addition to my previous ones.

Clothing, I usually wear jeans, a t-shirt, and a short sleeve button shirt left open to reveal the t-shirt. T-shirts are either plain, or have something on them. The jeans vary. From good condition, almost new, to horrendously ripped by normal wear and tear.

Occassionally I will wear a baseball cap of some shape or form.

As for shoes, I hate shoes. Sandals and otherwise prefered. I'd walk around barefoot if I could.

Best answers
My voice is pretty much the same as Arthos, it goes from a little higher pitched most of the time but If im serious then its really deep, and sometimes I talk a tad bit too fast, and i'll have to start over saying what I was just saying.

I wear jeans and skateboard company T-shirts, usually, Like Adio, Element, Hurley, DC, ect... and I wear the skateboarding shoes too, Sneaux shoes (there the "perferred" choice of Steve-O) and almost every day I wear my Quicksilver hat.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I talk depending on the situation. I can talk articulatly r I can go with ebonics, I usually like to mix them to create a unique style.

Example: Ay man, I ain't like that, I resonate more to the tranquil side.

Problem is, I mumble a lot and have a deep voice, so I somtimes gotta repeat myself.

Clothing is sually the same, unless for a certain occasion. Baggy pants, never a belt, long logo shirt when it's warmer out, long sleeved-striped collar shirt if it's cooler, or a hoody if it's really cold. I'm a fan of the Ecko brand.

Best answers
lol, you know some colleges are offering ebonics classes? and i have the same problem, I mumble a lot, thats another reason why I have to repeat what I say often.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I go home to visit friends and family I pick up a slight hispanic accent, and tend to use a few spanish words here and there "Que?" "Donde?" "Man I'm getting a ponsa these days." I lose that after a while when I get back up to college though.

I wear what I wear. I usually wear black pants and whatever shirt I want. I've picked up a leather jacket recently, but I don't feel right wearing it whenever, so I save it for times I think it'd be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually wear low-tops with a black jean and a white vest with a balck unbuttoned shirt, or I where 3/4 pants(cream), with a blue shirt(Most are blue), and sandals.

I don't talk very deep, but when i'm angry it becomes a "screeching" deep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my spoken voice is very clear, and concise, and my accent quickly addapts to whoever i am around.

i get all my clothes fresh from my floordrobe.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only clothing I wear is from R2 (Randy River)
I just like their clothing, comfy.. looks nice too.
I dunno how I sound.. I'm sure someone on this forum knows.. I forgot who I spoke with on Skype..
majin dream I think it was?

Best answers
Let's see, i usually wear capri jeans or capri skirts, with alot of different tank tops and some times hoodies. As for my shoe selections, i usually wear alot of air force ones and cute wedges mostly. I always have on my pb necklace at all times, it's something that i cherish.

As for the way i sound, people always say i sound so sweet and innocent all the time, but people can't seem to stand the sound of my voice when im angry or emotional about something. So i guess i sound alright, nothing really special about my voice, except i can sing alittle...sorta....And for the way i talk, im actually a pretty clear speaker, but sometimes i might say alot of things differently or certain ways depending on the group of people im hanging around, so i might say a few things or use a few slang terms that i probally wouldn't use around other people, but overall, i love to socialize with people.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have a particular style in anything I do. I just kinda do, ya know. Likle take for example, right now, I'm wearing really long black zip off pants with huge cuffs, rivets, D Rings, a craload of pockets, drawstings. Basically something that'd be considered goth, or punk or something. Other times I wear blue jeans and a collared shirt. So yeah, I kinda switch it up I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny, when under stress, my south jersey accent exaggerates and I slur my speech heavily. Thankfully not enough to be hard to understand.

As for clothing storage...whereever it lands, it stays. My room is centered around 2 things, my bed and computer. Because I love my computer, and I love to sleep.

It'll sound wierd(and will be funny as hell to those who saw how skinny I am) but I really prefer not to wear clothing when at home. I've been forced to at least wear pants though. I figure why be ashamed of my appearance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
I figure why be ashamed of my appearance.
So none of us go blind ;_;

I normally wear blue pants and some sort of T-shirt, though I want more black pants. As for talking, I talk regular, cept when I go into my gangsta talk, yo (its just for fun :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom