Your RO Stats?

Best answers
Lethal, i got .2% exp until i became a knight, off of savages. I think you can kill things like that to become a mage. Besides, I got like 3 other people I know and talk to everyday that want me to tank for them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my God! Don't complain about .5-1% per kill. You will be dancing for joy if you're pulling off .5% per kill after level 40.

The ultimate way to level up a new character is to transfer items to him from your existing characters. I transfered over a +7 blade (strongest weapon a novice can use), cap, shield, boots, jacket, and for after he attained his new job I gave him a stiletto +6 and some nice Mage items... I know you can do it, Lethal. You have enough characters.

If you're building up a new character from scratch then yeah, it'll take another couple of hours per level, but that's still not a huge dillio. Just get through it. The *hard* part is getting up to about job level 15 as a Mage, before you can take on the big xp givers like Ants and Willows.

Best answers
But Sonic, this is on loki, i have no characters on loki with money. There all novices. There was never a Loki sever that i had characters on before. I only had chaos characters. So i got no way of getting anything good till i am a mage and i need tankage b/c of not having anything good. By the way did i say i was all novices on *Loki*

Anyway, I have no money at all on Loki. Maybe a few Z like 138z. Buts thats it. Thats hardly enough to buy some pots even. I just need like 5 elders tanked for me and ill be a mage. Maybe more. Who knows. And i need a better weapon. All i got for my mage is a knife. I need a blade. IM F*KIN POOR PEOPLE :cry: :cry:
IM IN POVERTY ON LOKI....lol:rolleyes: ....GIVE ME MONEY PLZ OR TANK ME...WAAAAAHHHH....Im done...:laff:

Anyway. Please, whoever has a good high lvl character on Loki tank my novice to mage. *Job: Novice, Level: 9/7, Rating as a fighter: CR*P...Oh ya and Name: *Ultima* (with the stars)

Tankage needed :(

Please/Thank you

Ps: Think anyone here could make me a new sig. I lost mine to site shutdown. :(

Best answers
:S:\ What does this tread name stat? POST YOUR RO STATS NOT YOUR CRY'S FOR A TANK!!!

Post you help needed in your own tread, and leave my'n alone

Note to mods: Please say this before me, this has gone a mile offtopic and any mod hasn't said anything about it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started up a new charater today, going to make a thief, her name is b4k4^4, my swordy is also on chaos and is called b4k4^2 and is normally found in payon dungeon, I dont know where my theif will hang out, most likely around payon dungeon to, I like it there

Best answers
.5 - 1% is huge, especially lin later levels.
Man, if you're this ipatient now... :p

Best answers
ok what ever...i dont care anymore anyway :S

Anyways *back on topic*

My characters are:

Lethal | Weapon, Swordman, 49/36

Lethal | Thief, Thief, 47/34

Duo_Maxwell, Archer, 38/27

And there all on the Chaos server.:devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom