✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's what you do:

1. Call his house
2. Ask to speak to Mr. or Mrs. Parent
3. Explain the situatioin
4. Let the parent(s) take care of you revenge

Trust me, parents can be much more brutal than simply destroying the damn thing. They could take it away for a long ass time, ground him, spank him (Hey, certain parents do that until the child is 18), and then you could go to school all happy about it. That's revenge right there.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Is there anything that i could do to it so it will die off over time?
Beat him till he gets a concussion and he wont remember it so he might not be an ass after he loses his memory o_o
Seriously though. TALK TO YOUR PARENTS. Your parents will talk to his parents and get it back. He wont be as mad at you as if you stole it back from him. And who cares if he is mad you dont like him anyways. Your parents will get it back trust me. I have had an expierience like this and my parents got it back lickety split. WTF did I just say LICKETY SPLIT?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he does tell his parents and they are unable to do anything, he will have lost his chance to take his psp from that moron.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
If he does tell his parents and they are unable to do anything, he will have lost his chance to take his psp from that moron.
If they cant get it back sue the pants off of him or beat the pants off of him then go up his butt.^^ just kidding bout the go up his butt part..lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...k? Just invite him over (he must bring the psp, of course) and find an opportunity to snatch it from him. If he swings at you, crack him. Then tell your parents that he attacked you because you wouldnt let him play with the psp you bought after selling your gamecube and games.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Told you. Wyatt has the devil in him. Just rebuke him in the name of the lord (lord of the rings, of course), and you'll be set.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you prick us, do we not bleed?....If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Anyway, telling anybody about your plan: mistake. People talk. Even if its only to people they really trust, people talk, and those people talk. Really, its never a good idea to tell people about your plans if you want to keep them from the public eye.

Remember that proverb, revenge is a dish best served cold. Bide your time, let him relax. Tell him that youre not too mad after all or even pretend to trade the debt for those games he offered (and give them back to the other guy so he doesnt end up in the same position as you). Wait a couple weeks and just grab the PSP from him. Walk up, take it and leave. If he tries to follow you, deck him. Dont put it in your locker or anything like that. If he rats, thats the first place they will look. Take it home and hide it there. Hes probably expecting you to try and take it now, so you have to show him the opposite. Ransom it, keep it, doesnt matter, youve exacted revenge.

Or you could grab it now if you dont feel like waiting...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For one, you are going about this whole thing in the most idiotic way. Your plans are going to backfire or have consequences, or even both. If your not going to do something legally, then do not do anything at all. Bottom line is, there are tons of things that can happen which you should think about. Do not just think about the benefits of your decisions, think about the consequences.

Call the police, talk to his parents, talk to your parents, call a hot-line, confront your school counselor or resource officer, and talk to your school principle, etcetera. Though if you want to do something as idiotic as you are planning and show that you are just as bad as he is then go ahead. Just try not to regret your decision in the future.

I know I would feel the same way if someone did that to me, though I would do what is legal to see that he receives the right consequences of his action. Also from what it seems your only doing it to get attention since you said he has done this to numerous people. Including you mentioned “they will be glad when they hear what I did to him”.

Besides, you are only doing it for yourself, your giving those people that do not like him leverage and not to mention making yourself a pawn so they do not have to do anything themselves which also means they will not get in trouble for doing something to him even though you might.

Also what is the point of creating this thread if you already have your mind set?

Best answers
litenet said:
like opti said your both stupid.
Huh, well thats a real self esteem boost. If you feel it should be closed then by all means close it or even delete it. I prefer of you to delete it because i made an ass outta myself and i dont want other people to see it anymore. i was getting confused left and right trying to decide what to do thats why i sounded like a butt hole. Umm, yeah, i guess we will see in a few months of what happens. So if a mod or an admin would please close this (preferably delete it) please do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I myself really don't trust most of my friends due to circumstances of unexplainable acts. Some of them are very drug induced fools most of the time, witch saddens me.

Best answers
In my opinion what you should do is take he’s psp hold onto it for awhile maybe a month or two and in the mean time don’t actually hurt him but get him somewhere and yell that absolute F**k out of him release all your feelings at him and make him come up with an idea on repaying or you could make a suggestion. Few things can happen or be done about this.

1.You make him cry and feel sorry for what the prick did to you (wouldn’t know if you get another game cube or he’s psp out of this one your choice I guess)

2.No.lawsuits are going to happen this friend of yours is probably too much of a dumbass to think about that in the first place

3. If there are others that hate him about this to then they may as well "explain" their feeling at him as well.

4 you can take he’s psp hold onto it for awhile (get a hold of a empty psp package and prove you got it with your own money or something) or go tell he’s parents what did happen and explain how god danm stupid their son is and how pissed you are about the whole situation ;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get an empty box, which normally had something valuable. Fill it with bubblewrap, rocks etc, to make it seem heavy. Shove it in his face and say, 'Why don't you sell this too?, and walk off. If he takes it, he's an ass, but he'll have to explain to his parents how he got it (won't work if he's a good liar). If he doesn't take it, he's feeling extremely guilty.

No one gets hurt =D.

Or, you can contact the people which MC stated.

Stealing is just lowering yourself to his level. You don't want to be him, do you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happened to flooring him then taking somthing valuable like usual? |:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll look like a nerd if you shout out: 'That is for mah Gamecube!!! ='('

Unless Gamecubes are pimp.

Best answers
\Quote Comments:

Walmart Security said:
He is an only child though, so he is a spoiled brat {...} so he is used to having stuff handed to him and not getting in alot of trouble for doing stupid **** like this.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Ramble\
I feel offended by this comment, I myself am an only child, and the only person who ever spoiled me is my girlfriend (obviously) and my grandmother (she keeps her cupboards full of snacks i like {they may be healthy, but i'm the only one who'll eat them} and never got angry when i was five and in a breaking-things phase). My parents do hardly anything to spoil me. Unless you count not charging me rent >_> The only things they've ever bought me are this PC (back in '98, only upgrades are the 2nd and 3rd HD because the 1st one crashed, 2nd one acts up recently, and now the 3rd one is prettymuch scrap but i've gotten the first and 2nd somehow to work), and my XBox for my past birthday because they'd said they would for X-Mas and forgot >_>. I bought my Nintendo back when it was over $100, i bought my GameCube when it was still $150, i bought my guitar off of my friend, my manga, my subsctiprions to my games (and most of my games) and my XBox live subscription. I will admit though, they give me the odd $10 or $20 to get myself food, but hell, lets face it, i have to pay for my own gas, and that's a ton of crap to begin with with the prices how they are now :scared:.
/Ramble
Point\
I'm an only child, and my parents never had to win or buy my respect.
/Point

MC said:
For one, you are going about this whole thing in the most idiotic way. Your plans are going to backfire or have consequences, or even both.
My only comment to this, because i feel it's necessary and [does not] pertain to this at all ;) The best plans are those that backfire, because you learn from them... or at least learn what not to do... or don't learn at all in the case of OMalley from RedVsBlue:
OMalley: "At last, my plans are coming to froo... freh... fruh..."
Lopez: "Fruition"
OMalley: "Oh shut up!"

MC said:
Also what is the point of creating this thread if you already have your mind set?
I think his point was that he wanted to let off steam while allow the collective reasoning of the forum members come into view so he could create a better plan than what he'd originally intended
/Quote Comments

My opinion on the whole matter, or rather, if it were me. I'd go over to his house, knock on the door, sit his parents down and have a nice little chat while he is nearby (at least within earshot) with his parents about the whole "Breach of Contract" thing Opti mentioned. And don't worry about looking like an ass, that's the arrow you're pointing at your "friend". Unless his parents aren't human – in which case feel free to pack an uzi in your back pocket and do the world a favor by removing a few aliens or undead (only joke so far past the RvB quote) – they will figure out some form of compensation for you, and punishment for their child.

And if that doesn't work... tell your own parents, they'll think of something to do.

: Connection severed by controller_ _ _
: Reason: Don't give Bluepills advice, you'll give yourself away.

Best answers
yeah sorry man, that whole statement came out wrong, all of the only children that i know are spoiled brats that get the world handed to them, so sorry if that offended you in anyway, that sounded very stereotypical of me. As for why i made this thread, you hit the reason right on the nose, thats exactly why i made it. And im not quite sure of whats going to happen now, Tyler doesnt want to come to the party today because he wants to watch the stupid school football game, he would rather go to some game instead of having fun at my house, kinda stupid if u ask me, i dont know who he is gonna hang out with, everyone is coming to my house today for the party. And i now realize that because of him going to the game that he is now not worth my time, i'll just talk to his parents and if that doesnt work, i'll take his ass to small claims court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom