your "real" friends

Best answers
I got a question for you guys.

Back in May 2004, i let my friend Tyler borrow my gamecube for as long as he wanted because it was his birthday. I said he could keep it as long as he wanted but if he didnt want it anymore or if he moved or whatever to give it back to me, I made that very clear to him, and he knew it.
So I let him have it only to find out last week that he sold his Nintendo DS, all of his games and my Gamecube and my games to buy hmself a ****in PSP. I didnt know that he sold it and i asked him how he got the PSP, he lied to me 3 times and said he only sold his DS and his games. I found out in AIM that he lied to me and sold my Gamecube too to get the damn thing.
I got ahold of him and he said that he was super sorry and that I could sell his other friends games on ebay to make up for it. I said that he is the biggest dumb ass i have ever met and that he has respect for no one.

I am extremely pissed off right now but my question is... Am I right or is he right?

post away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was wrong to sell your gamecube and lie, yes. Go stab his face with a soldering iron.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take his PSP (it's more than half yours anyway), then take Smith's advice.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, at least Gamecubes are pretty cheap. But your friend sounds like a jackass; don't ever lend him anything again.

Best answers
Yeah, i know that they are pretty cheap but its over 100 dollars that should be mine right now, Im just glad that i didnt lend him my xbox, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont bother with the soldering iron, they tend to burn nerves away too fast for him to notice, go with a hair curler D:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Take the psp off him. Sell it, get your'e money back, buy the game cube and all the games back, keep the left over money. Take smith's advise a few times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just say it, the only way youll get a warning is if it involves nudity =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I let my friend borrow Diablo II (pklay disc and install) and 6 months later when i get it back, theres ****ing crayon on the bottom of the install disc, and the play disc is cracked. I swear, I was gonna beat his ass down D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
just say it, the only way youll get a warning is if it involves nudity =/
oh.... guess ill rework my idea...

do tell...

Best answers
Alright then,

Okay, my birthday is this friday. I am going to have a large party this friday and im pretending to be his friend so i could invite him over for my party to stay the night, he is bringing his PSP. so when he falls asleep Im going to take apart his (my) PSP and mess with the circuitry inside of it, Im also putting alcohol on the screen because its an Oled screen meaning that there are living organisms that produce a picture. When alcohol is applied the organic lifeforms they will die meaning no picture. all of my friends are in on this too because Tyler did stupid **** to them too, so they want this to happen as much as me. I thought about it for weeks and i cant wait to do it.
Pretty ingenius huh?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Alright then,

Okay, my birthday is this friday. I am going to have a large party this friday and im pretending to be his friend so i could invite him over for my party to stay the night, he is bringing his PSP. so when he falls asleep Im going to take apart his (my) PSP and mess with the circuitry inside of it, Im also putting alcohol on the screen because its an Oled screen meaning that there are living organisms that produce a picture. When alcohol is applied the organic lifeforms they will die meaning no picture. all of my friends are in on this too because Tyler did stupid **** to them too, so they want this to happen as much as me. I thought about it for weeks and i cant wait to do it.

Pretty ingenius huh?
If by ingenius you mean causing intentional damage to personal property that he could sue you for. Sure.

If you really wanted another Gamecube. You could tell him that unless he buys you another one, you will sue him for breach of contract. You guys had a verbal agreement (which is a contract) that he could keep your gamecube for as long as he wanted on the conditions that if he moved, or got bored with it he would return it. By selling your Gamecube, he breached that contract.
<center> LAWSUIT</center>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, thats a good idea in theory. but what i would do, is wait till he is asleep, hide it under your bathtub in a plastic bag or something, or hide it in the attic, whatever.

just be like "cant find it" the next day, make him go home, then get all excited cos one of your relatives just bought you a psp for your birthday =D

and ignore opti, that psp is your property by descent of ownership =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Alright then,

Pretty ingenius huh?
You thought you'd get in trouble forj that?

Man, thats so ****ing messed up... I can't believe your going to do that... your hella ****ed...

10/10 on the plan :yes: Perfect revenge.

Best answers
@Optimus Prime - I know that it can be sued over but its worth the revenge, plus ill make sure it wont happen.
@Mad AxMan - Im liking that idea man, I might add that
@Kaination - Thanks man, im glad its sounding like sweet revenge to you.

i do feel bad for doing this already, im not the kind to hurt people, but the whole school will like what i do when they find out.

After this im going to find him and give him a vertical powerbomb into the lockers, courtesy of Security (lol, that kinda rhymed).

Best answers
I hate the idea. You should just invite him over and take the PSP and beat the heck out of him. I mean from my point of view, it seems to me that he sold it, knowing he could get away with it in the first place, so he did, and the minute you let him come too your house get away with it by not kicking his ass (no matter how unreasonable that decision may have been at the time ) when you see him will just prove my point, and i doubt he learned his lesson on the matter either, but i could be wrong though, but that's how i wouldve looked at it during that moment, just to have a quick reason to kick his ass even if it's all based on assumption, because the fact is he shouldn't of sold your stuff.

But ignore what i said im just being ignorant about this whole ordeal. It's good you kept your cool though, im proud of you for that much anyway. If you get the chance by the way, be sure to post this story on the PSP boards on gamespot just for laughs, and watch your friend become a legend.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
After this im going to find him and give him a vertical powerbomb into the lockers, courtesy of Security (lol, that kinda rhymed).
So not only do we have damage to personal property. We have assault and battery. Wow, you're just a DOUBLE THREAT GUY.

Is it really worth getting sued, and going to jail over a Gamecube?

Best answers
@Optimus Prime - Dont worry man, it wont happen, the fight will be broken up before i can even look like batista out there (if you know what i mean) and I will make sure that he doesnt find out about it at the party.

@soul punisher - thats sweet man, im going to do that after my party (just in case he reads it and finds out my plan). And its good to hear that someone is proud of me for once, and for that i thank you.

Like i said, i hope that he finds out and raises hell about it so it gives me a reason to beat his ass at school w/o any of the administration at school finding out, i seriously will give him a powerbomb, if he pushes me to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom