Your original Name and where you got it.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
madman its coz i am mad alot of my friends call me madman so i stuck with it i have also been known as anubis as i am a big fan of stagate sg1

Best answers
Crashmann64

Why? Crash Bandicoot.

It was the first videogame I ever played... got that and a PlayStation for christmas when I was 7 (i think), and it quickly became my favorite videogame. So I used the name. As for the "Mann" part? Eh... its like "Chakra-x's" user-name. The second "N" makes it sound cooler =P

Then the "64"? At the time, i really wanted a Nintendo 64, simple as that. haha

Now I'm Walmart Security. I was at a lan party, and one of my friends during a game of Halo said "Dude, you're like Walmart Security... cuz when you play, you "Toss their ass out" or something like that. So it became my new name. That and whenever i played with that name, i'd say "Toss yer ass out *****!" whenever I'd get a kill.

God I miss being 14 sometimes.....

Best answers
Neged, degen on backwards , it means something like moron...
and well, my friend used to have a nickname Norom... which is moron in backwards...
so you get the point :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neged, degen on backwards , it means something like moron...
and well, my friend used to have a nickname Norom... which is moron in backwards...
so you get the point :p
degen eh ^^

Dude where you from anyhow :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the DMZ forums I used to be fthesystem and the KornSkorpion. I'm pretty sure the first time I signed up for the ESF forums I went by KornSkorpion then too. That account may even still be registered here, but I didn't remember the password, so I just went by Barney.

fthesystem was a System of a Down song and I was really into them in High School, plus I though myself as a rebel back then. KornSkorpion was a combination of my favorite band Korn and Skorpion, which I used as an in-game name, which I got from being a Dj on a very short lived internet radio station that no one listened too probably. And I got Barney because it's my IRL nickname.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm almost sick of telling my story ^^.

I registered here without a keyboard so I copy and pasted the coolest phrase I could find in my text documents. The 2nd Son. I wish I knew about the on screen keyboard back then.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future VR-4

This was back when I actually watched DBZ. Take Future Trunks and combine it with my favorite car, the 3000GT VR-4.
Nice to know Im not the only DSM fan on here, lol.

My original name was Majin Prince. Vegeta is my favorite DBZ character, and the whole "Majin" concept seemed cool to me at the time. So bam, Majin Prince (MP)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ValerIUx. Just randomly popped out when I was thinking of a nickname...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually first used an account by the name of "Hyper Chi Aura". I was really interesting in concept of Chi, aura, chakras, etc. So I thought of "a really strong chi aura...." and bam that name came out. I hate it now because it's a terrible name and has no flow.

I then made a DeviantArt account and thought of something involving the concept of "Chakra". And I thought "hmmm it needs something...", so I purposely put in a tongue-in-cheek "X" to make it sound 'cool' and just for the idea of "the unknown chakra".

I also did not base it on the Naruto Universe concept of chakra, but the real world concept.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir.

because Gir, is Almighty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom