Your original Name and where you got it.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What was your original Name on these Forums?

Mine was "Lutz Alec"

Alec and Lutz are my 2 favorite Characters and Main Characters of Arc the Lad III.

Alec has the goggles and Lutz has the Green shirt.
Alec is a Hunter and Lutz is a Theif.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain.

Starcraft was my first real online gaming experience, someone asked me to join their clan because I "really brought the pain", or something to that effect. Hence the name.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
MC.

It's short for "MadCat" which is the name of my favorite mech from the MechWarrior games. Though, in the Battletech universe, it's called "Timber Wolf." "MadCat," if I remember correctly, was it's codename.

Best answers
-Vampsasu- I got sasu from the anime Naruto and the vamp is vampire
EX:

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mkilbride.

My first name, Maxx, and my last name Kilbride.

Mkilbride.

Nothing fancy here. :p

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
"killa" was the name that I started with in '02. Back when I frequently played TFC (which was a long, long time ago), I used to play under that alias. For about a year I stuck with that name until I got it changed.

"Damaera" was just a randomly thought up name that came to my head.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
deco is actually some soccer player that played in Barcelona(I think he still does)

Nothing special, I'm not a fan of him nor his soccer club, it was just a short name that I easily remembered and wrote fast so I took it.

It is not related to my real name at all.

BTW, maybe we can do the same with passwords? xD

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ChannelForThePa

I was in a kind of... dark stage in my life. Tried to register ChannelForThePain, but that name was too long by two characters I guess.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The first online handle I used regularly was "Enigmatt".

Take "Enigma", splice in the shorthand of my actual name ("Matt"), and you get the delightful portmanteau "Enigmatt".

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
errrr, when i first registered here i didnt really plan on staying 6 years so i didnt think anyone would mind if i just borrowed the name of the admin of another forum i visited at the time, i couldnt come up with anything.

ive thought about changing it several times now that ESF has prettymuch become my permanent homepage, but everyone would still call me or remember me by nuttzy, so whats the point =P

Back from the shadows
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
MC.
Though, in the Battletech universe, it's called "Timber Wolf." "MadCat," if I remember correctly, was it's codename.
Just had to point out in extremely nerdy fashion, that Madcat is the Inner Sphere name for the Timber Wolf. It makes sense, since clans tend to associate everything with canines. (Dire wolf, Kit fox, Mad dog)

On Topic: I used to be Ghost, but it was extremely overrated. Sudaka comes from a derogatory term europeans use to describe south americans, kinda like the N word for black people.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Future VR-4

This was back when I actually watched DBZ. Take Future Trunks and combine it with my favorite car, the 3000GT VR-4.

I think I only used that name for a little while on the DMZ forums.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
errrr, when i first registered here i didnt really plan on staying 6 years so i didnt think anyone would mind if i just borrowed the name of the admin of another forum i visited at the time, i couldnt come up with anything.

ive thought about changing it several times now that ESF has prettymuch become my permanent homepage, but everyone would still call me or remember me by nuttzy, so whats the point =P

Yeah. I changed from Miroku to Deman after I became mod, but back then we had a lot of active mods. I think not many people realized they were the same person.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Snowm@n, that's what my friends used to call me at that time because I used to like the character Snowman from Blade2.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
/me looks to the left/
Not much to say. Its mah name.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine was Wastoid Warrior.
Mainly because I was a major wastoid, and a warrior, but also because its synonomous with a manga character I was creating at the time.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I've generally always used Kaination.

Basically in 7th grade or so my friend showed me Final Fantasy 4. Became obsessed with Kain. Began using that as my username.

Eventually my brother, Sebastian (Seb for short) and Hunter (Hunt for short) started playing America's Army. They decided to use a kind of way to tell they were together. Sebastian became Sebnation, and Hunter became Huntnation. I felt left out, and Alexnation sounded gay. I decided to do Kainnation.

when I looked at Kainnation, it looked really kinda retarded. Then it hit me, combine the two n's.

So it became Kaination, and around that time I began to go on ESF and used it, been using it ever since.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
iS-Trunks/Kai Tracid/Hwoarang

I changed it like three times right when I joined the forum.

First one is clearly DBZ, the second is a musician, the third is a Tekken character.

Go figure.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When I first got online I went by the handle of "data" because I was a Star Trek fan. When I started gaming I was "Zero Cool" because I enjoyed hacker, and when I got into Quake 2 I picked up "Sonic the Vampire" because, well, I enjoy Sonic, and also vampires. Nowadays I tend to go by "Devil's Advocate" wherever I am allowed to use an apostrophe because I live to point out both sides of every argument and upset as many people as possible in every possible situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom