your most expiernced day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Example my:

It happend just yesterday.... i thought i would die today but i did get more respect then i thought and more enemies then i thought.

After school a old not so good buddy started to hurt one of my good friends infront of my eyes.. he hurted him cuz the guy was not supposed to say one word to his "wanna be " girlfriend (i mean a girlfriend wich leaves and come back again -.- weird storry and also he´s silly) but he hurted my friend so much that he punched my friend into his face infront of me and my friend him too... but then i tried to stop him and then this stupid idiot punched me too.... damn you gues what? <_< It was a stupid fight with him... wonderly i won with some damage and else pain but he actually lost because he was more bloody then me and he fell down and i just gone to the doctor and i even helped him up to the doctor friends tried to stop me but i really didint cared..

Today when i gone to school i felt just abit pain... my wounds are somehow healed now and the stupid buddy is still not there.

I thought i may die today cuz this freakn turkey anabolic has so many stupid friends at our school :-\ and my friends are more far away...

nway nothing happend... more ppl respected me and some even said like: **** you!

damn it was just exiting... such a expierience.. pain, blood, broken car windows, street fight, fighting against a stronger one, at the street where cars where driving...damn i hope this will never happen x_x .....

tell me your day when you expieried something what you dont like to have again or want to have it again like Love, or like me a fight, or else.. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once fell in love with a girl, who I still think of to this day. She shaped my life into an entirely new direction. Before I met her I had no sense of ... well, pride. No respect, no idea of right and wrong...I hated everything and never even considered that maybe I could help make things better instead of just always being on the attack.

I fell in love with that girl and devoted my life to her for years and years. Even today she still haunts my dreams at night. It all started because she was walking down some bleachers, and tripped, and I caught her by the hand and stopped her from falling.

We didn't let go afterward. It was done completely without thought. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Such a simple moment changed my whole life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh this happend to me once too... but it happend in some other way <_<... i always felt in love with ugly girls... now i know that to fall in love is only supoosed to be when the girl wants you and not when you hunt her :p so for now i only look for sexy chicks and then i ask her about gettn together and after a week i may will fall in love ;P my way, my tactic.

love is alway a big game :-} the game iwch change the life more then you ever can think

Best answers
Did he knock the spelling out of you? J/K

My most experienced day was before i changed my ways, i mean i used to be bad stealing, flipping random strangers off, random fights, more stealing, i don't know why i was this way.

Anyways, one day in the 1st or 2nd grade, i picked a fight with a hall monitor, i flipped him off and he just leveled me to the ground, so i got up and leveled him to the ground, it is a day i won't forget, because soon after that i changed my ways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
Did he knock the spelling out of you? J/K

My most experienced day was before i changed my ways, i mean i used to be bad stealing, flipping random strangers off, random fights, more stealing, i don't know why i was this way.

Anyways, one day in the 1st or 2nd grade, i picked a fight with a hall monitor, i flipped him off and he just leveled me to the ground, so i got up and leveled him to the ground, it is a day i won't forget, because soon after that i changed my ways.
...First grade? LOL

Anyways, one thing I NEVER am going to do, and regret doing, aws in 7th grade. I went through that whole 'gothic' stage thing, but to teh extremez0r!

I went around pointing every single prep, yelling PREP, GET A ****ING LIFE. Man, I was a loser. I was the single most hated kid in junior high. I always almost got into fights, though I didn't dress gothic or anything, I sure as hell acted like it.

I even cut my wrists... not cause I was sad or anything. I was usually happy, but damn, when the blood dried, it looked so cool.

Anyways, during the summer I thought about it and said, bah, wtf, forget it too much work. Thats when I realized my true 'sterotype'.

Geek \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah i have the perfect one for this

i remember, a while back i was at a party with a few friends, i was convinced to go by these guys since i absolutely loathe parties. anyway about an hour or two into i hear an enormous thud and next thing i knew some guy ran right infront of me.

thing was hes not what made the thud, the thud was made but a guy in the kitchen who just tripped for almost absolutely no reason (to me anyway) this random guy that was running just all of a sudden toppled and when i went to see what happened a knife was in his arm apparently the guy in the kitchen was cutting something or going to cut something, and hed tripped and the knife flew out of his hands

this guy, as i found out his name was steven, is my best friend to this day after unintentionally saving me from being stabbed in the chest and well after suing the owner of the house we were at...

Annie

A
One time a good friend of mine screwed me over and turned all his friends against me in the process...from then on I have learned to be more cautious of people

The End

Best answers
WTF, that is the wierdest story i have ever heard, the guy tripped and some random stranger saved your life, well, in a way? again, WTF?

Yeah, im not unhappy, i just have a short fuse, and if you get me mad i go insaine pretty much. I haven't changed my ways, and it probably will never happen. I do have a story though...

Me and my friends snuck out of our houses one night and we had our airsoft guns, we would go out and shoot cars on the express way and all around, cause havoc, all at 3:00 in the morning. We have been doing this for years and then one night our parents found out, dont ask how, i still dont know, so they were out looking for us all night and we returned home to some pissed off parents, all 3 of us, and they each got grounded for 1 month, and i was grounded for about 2 days or so, My parents cant punish me anymore because... well i really dont know why, but i dont get punished anymore, thats all i know. anyway, we found out 2 weeks later, in the news paper, that there have been multiple reports of cars being dented in, bout 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch, but they are still reporting, so i dont do that anymore.

yeah, felt like sharing that.

@ Annie - how the hell do you have 0 posts, is that possible?

Annie

A
Walmart Security said:
@ Annie - how the hell do you have 0 posts, is that possible?

Someone else said that too...I DO have posts ><! I just don't know why it isn't showing them

Thats because you dont gain any posts in off-topic, there are alot more spam topics here than in any other section, so it doesnt contribute to your post count. ~TwisteR

Best answers
Like 3-4 years ago i was sorta a "badguy" stealing,fighting,beating random people up destroying stuff and just doing stuff like that..and one day when i was minding my own buisness my then best friends little brother started following me around when i was walking home from a friend,and after a while he picked up a branch and started poking me in the back after like 5 min i had enough so i turned around pulled his branch away and through 'him' away,apperantly he hit his head and started bleeding..offcourse he told his dad and his dad told my best friend who was back then just like me but had known all my other friends longer so they sided with him..and they tracked me down and wanted to know why i punched his little brother in the face? i was like "wtf" and out of no where i was cheap shot in the face i got out a few blows and head buts but when they are 6-7 against you.. you dont usually stand a chance.
After that day my lifed changed i became a "shadow" trying to stay away from everything and started doing martial arts and playing computers more. And since that day i never really trusted anyone,you dont get betrayed as often then but life kindy suxx: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom