Your most beloved childhood games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, title says all. Probably for me i'd have to say Teenage mutant ninja turtles for ness, me & my brother had endless hours of fun pwing the game :D. What about you, what was your'e favourite game as a child?.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I quess it would be for NES "Super Mario Bros. 3" or for Atari "MoonPatrol"
Had sooo much fun playing these games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remeber playying SMB3 on both ness & snes :0. Must of been that special mario all stars cart that came out on snes, that also kept me entertained for hours on end as I had 5+ different games on there.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to TMNT for the NES, Toe Jam and Earl for the Genesis, and Chrono Trigger for the SNES.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also have Street Fighter II, sitting away with all my other games in a box somewhere with my snes. Was pretty fun, but I always whored dal-sim strech punches :0.

Best answers
teenage mutant ninja turtles for nes, i used to play with my friends and we'd beat the game a zillion times with 2 player mode xD
and not to forget mortal kombat 1 and 2 for the snes, "scorpion: get over here ----->"
Classic =)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono Trigger gets every single award in my book. I still play it after what, 10 years?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for NES, it would have to be Castelvania II: Simon's Quest, as well as TMNT 2: The Arcade Game (my cousin owned the original TMNT game, so I only got to play it a few times in my childhood). For SNES, it had to be either Chrono Trigger or (markedly earlier) Final Fantasy 2 (the US version of FF4).

For the good old Atari 2600, I'd have to say Missile Command.

EDIT - and, of course Metroid and Super Metroid ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite older games have to be Duke Nukem 3d and Shadow Warrior, along with the original Command and Conquer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic the hedgehog 2, 3, and knuckles

Blues Brothers

Toe Jam & Earl

Golden Eye

Best answers
Contra

No arguments, greatest game in the history of things...ever

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when I was REAL young and played Battlefield on the Atari 2600...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I have the fondest memories of Goldeneye, Multiplayer-wise...though the single game that really struck me during my childhood without a doubt, PC wise anyway, was the legendary Warcraft 2.

Best answers
N64: Goldeneye - me and my m8s had a blast on the 4 player it was hella fun also unlocked everything in the game.
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - This game kepts me up at night i loved this game it was the ****z

Megadrive: Motal Kombat 1, 2 & 3 - I love the MK games and these ones had me stuck into them for ages. Me and my bro finished each game with everyone and did all falitatys

Snes: Donkey Kong Country - haha i loved playing this game on 2 player it was hella fun

Atari: Phonix - this game was hwt i love playing this game still even today great game

Gameboy(s): Pokemon Blue/Red/Gold/Silver: yes i have said the pokemon games cuz i loved em and to be honest i still love em even tho i h8 the anime, but they have a nice playabilty

PC: C&C 3 Tirbian Sun - Still one of the best games out in my books i still play it TCP/IP now and then
Doom 1 & 2 - WOOT yes these games pwn and i love em made me love them more when doom connector came along so much fun :D

If i can think of anymore ill be sure to post em

Best answers
so many good games already listed, but i'm gonna have to go with crono trigger, amazing amazing game.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Commander Keen!!!

Best answers
Bubble Bobble was a huge one for me. Me and my sister used to play it for hours on end.
Another one would be Red Alert. I came accross that game when I was in the 4th grade and me and my friend played it every day after school over our l33t 28.8k modems.
Another great game I spent years playing is Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. The game was so open, so easily hackable. Not hackable in a bad sense, but in a fun one, like being able to build things. Spawn tables and environments, make your own house, in essence just like Garry's Mod. I also played countless hours of SaberBattleX, a mod for the game, that added sweet models, fun jedi moves and better lightsaber graphics. I played that game until the Multiplayer service that carried it, MSN Gaming Zone, dropped it like the fascist bastards they are. Much like how Gamespy stole my beloved MPlayer... RAWR NOW I R ANGRY! TASSADAR SMASH! TASSADAR SMASH! TASSA..derr... *falls asleep*.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The original castlevania on NES, Super Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy I, and for PC I have quite a few, mostly for Mac, that I don't even remember the names of. I know Syndicate was one of them, and I got all the way to the last province with all of my people fully upgraded with the best gear unable to beat the game. Another one was a real time strategy game where you could work up to turning your people into God avatars and they would become nearly unstoppable.... no idea what that was called. Another Mac game was a first person shooter that put you in an ancient ruin where you eventually started running into wraiths and monsters, but you had very limited ammunition and even more limited health. It was a creepy as hell survival game if only because of its incredible difficulty and I enjoyed it immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom