Your favourite quote?

Best answers
If your quote is not in english please translate it.

My number 1 is in my sig from naruto: "Foolish little brother...". But i chose this one:

"The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron in mind and body. Hail the Machine!"

Paullian Blantar, Iron-Father of the Kaargul Clan. Iron Hands Chapter.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Oroka no outoto yo.. Kono ori wo koroshtaku wa.. urame, nikume.. sostere minikui ikyino ba ii. Nigete, nigete.. seini shimamitsuku ba ii."

This one you got as a quote, I love it, as for the episode where it is said, (84).

Translated: "Foolish little brother, If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me..., and survive in an unsightly way, run, run and cling to life."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could quote the entire Fight Club script >_>

But I chose this one;

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. - Tyler Durden.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Martin Luther King Jr.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Killing yourself is like telling God 'You can't fire me, I quit!'."
I have no idea who said it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tony Montana said:
"What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of ****in' *** holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers, and say 'that's the bad guy.' So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you..."

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"What can your knowledge hurt him, or this tree
Impart against his will, if all be his?
Or is it envy? and can envy dwell
In heavenly breasts?"

- Paradise Lost by John Milton

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Hah! they can't possibly hit anyone from this dist..."

Some real old war casualty who had it inscribed on his grave, classy ;0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

:D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leela: "Aww, calm down. I'm sure Bender is taking this just as hard as you are."
Bender: "Bender is great, oh Bender is great! Bender, Bender, Bender..."
Fry: "You could've picked a better time to dump the ship, Bender."
Bender: "The moment seemed right. Call me old fashioned, but I like a dump to be as memorable as it is devastating."

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?" - Matthew 16:26

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Well what if there is no tomorrow...? There wasn't one today!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lewis Black - "At that point, I went down to the International House of Pancakes. Because I needed to put my teeth into some pancakes, before they reached around and tried to eat MY BRAIN!!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The two become one... both Soul Reavers... together... and the Scion of Balance is healed... And I am not your enemy... not your destroyer... I am, as before, your right hand...! Your sword...! - Raziel

seriously, at that point in the series, id become so attatched to both raziel, and kain, that when that "event" occured, i felt like i was gonna cry....

another great one is:

Raziel: Damn you, Kain! You are not God! This act of genocide is unconscionable!

Kain: Conscience...? You dare speak to me of conscience? Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice should you dare to question my judgment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom