Your favourite quote?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Ya hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitablity. That is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson."

Best answers
Oh it gets worse. I was gonna propose to her on the Tour.
You're kidding! What part?
When Jaws pops out of the water.
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.

- Mallrats

Best answers
The Cheese stands alone
The Cheese stands alone
Heigh-ho the derry-O
The Cheese stands alone. - The Farmer in the Dell

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr from an afi song, dunno the actual people, so i call them p1 and p2

p1: its great, its really interesting, we're lucky it happened actually
p2: you're lucky i dont knock you ****in' head in
p1: there's no need to get violent, and try not to swear so much please, there's-
p2: you can always put in a ****ing bleep can't ya?
p1: yes yes, but thats not the point though
p2: no no, thats not the point is it, the point is, the point is howcome you think you can, interfere with the way we talk, but not interfere when the van's broken down? (p3 - yeah right) Answer that and stay fashionable
p1: cummon guys, lets keep it cool -
p2: **** off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"You cyborgs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but i've got nerves of steel." - J.C Denton, the original Neo ;)

Best answers
Well there are loads of wicked quotes but the one that comes to mind is from Donnie Brasco:
Donnie Brasco said:
"Forget about it" is like if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it." But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it!" you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, "forget about it." But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

- Jules, played by Samuel L. Jackson, in the movie Pulp Fiction.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
"What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of ****in' *** holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers, and say 'that's the bad guy.' So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you..."
Stewie: The breakfast thing. Yes. It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I don't... I have no problem... it's just there's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much I want to "kill" her. It's just I want her not to be alive anymore. Uh... I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult.And then I think to myself, "My God! Wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but I have two favorites

"Give me liberty or give me death!"
~Patrick Henry

"If a man hasn't found anything to die for, he isn't fit to live"
~Martin Luther King Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom