Your fav pc title of all time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well title says all, what is the best game title you have ever played.

I would say for me, Doom3. I'm yet to play F.E.A.R or Q4, but I enjoyed blasting the crap outta some of those monsters. RTS wise, I guess I liked aoe2 the ebst, played it like there was no tomorrow at lans, But now the only RTS i play now is Generals/Zero Hour.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FEAR is good, but certainly not the greatest. I have to say that my all time fav is still Warcraft 2. That game had the best campaign ever. I used to spend hours playing against my friends over the modem. Those were the days...

Edit: Ive never actually heard anybody say that Doom 3 is their all time favorite.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best PC title ever is umm... World of Warcraft.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Best PC title ever is umm... World of Warcraft.
Haven't played WOW before, so forgive me. I always see people at net cafes play it and wonder what it's like to play such a demanding game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starcraft triumphs over all! You can't get much better than that game. It's got one kick ass story, a phenomenal multiplayer, and it has the most diverse, well-balanced gameplay between the 3 races out of any RTS game ever created.

Now all blizzard needs to do is forget about all this Warcraft crap, and get cracking on a true sequel to Starcraft (although I admit Ghost looks pretty fun).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of this stuff, Is awesome, but I find myself unable to pick a particular title, but the one that comes to mind is WH40K: Dawn of War. This is THE Best RTS since Starcraft.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deus Ex, Thief 2, Black & White, Chronicles of Rid****, MDK 2, Unreal Tournament, The Curse of Monkey Island(#3).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablo II, EverQuest: Original, Half-Life, Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Infantry.

Best answers
Space trading games. X: Beyond the Frontier, X2 : The Threat, X3 : Reuninion and Elite
RTS. DoW and starcraft
Point and click. DoT,Sam and max and the monkey Island series (expecpt 4)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probably my three favourate titles are

World of Warcraft : the only game in existance that can still be fun months into gameplay, many hilarious hours running around as a naked gnome with various forum members.

Unreal Tournament : i never was a FPS fanatic, until i thrashed my skilled friend 40 - 0, then i was hooked for an ungodly amount of time spamming running sniper headshots.

Dawn of War : yum, a combination made in heaven, RTS+WK40k = pwn. many weeks spent being thrashed online with forum members, now get winter assault you lazy bums!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I think is the best, quality wise, is a three-way tie between Chronicles of Rid**** (best game I ever played, pretty much) Warcraft III (the only actually balanced RTS besides Zero Hour I've ever played), and Doom 3 (for raising the bar and once again defining the direction video tech is headed toward).

My all time favorite to play online was probably UT--the original UT was beautiful. There are lots of great games out there, though. Dawn of War, Max Payne 1+2, UT04, HL2, CS, Soldier of Fortune 2, Command and Conquer Generals, etc. The list goes on.

My all time number one is probably Warcraft III, personally.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark forces 2: jedi knight

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
blah, youre all wrong.
Best pc game of all times was Fallout/Fallout2
followed by Gothic and Gothic2

Best answers
Lineage II <-- awesome lotr-ish mmorpg. Max Payne 2, Mafia <--both have great storylines.

Best answers
I dunno but i really liked Max Payne 1,2. But i dont think the 3rd game is gonna bet that good =\

Best answers
No one has really listed an RPG yet so I will.

Baldur's Gate II

Hands down the most fun I ever had playing a PC game, I must have played it at least 3 times the whole way through.

Best answers
For me it's between Half Life 2 and Call of Duty. Both just did it for me.
Call of Duty 2 is just around the corner though, and FEAR seems to be my cup of tea, so maybe I'll be changing my mind soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom