• Final Fantasy 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where's IV >? it was either that one or III which is the best.. cant remember tough...

but I enjoyed 7 and 10 a lot too

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I really don't like any final fantasy game...there is hardly no game play...and u don't even get to do the attacks you self...u just choice and it does it for you...I know its all about story...but god damn just make it a freakin movie instead of a dumb game.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they made a movie..

it failed :no:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
wasnt that bad
very true...

but that movie is the only reason square was in serious money problems

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so all u do in fps are shoot people :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
all rpgs u just choose an attack....unless they r real time
ur talking about turn based rpg's, that's something different anyways

Diablo 2 uche uche, best rpg ever?

Best answers
ffX ROX! they actully talk,way better looks,niiiice plot,yuna;) ,a woman with a pet mog and cactaur that attacks,BLITZBALLL and loaddssss more is the best:yes:

Best answers
7 was the the very best, better thatn the rest ofem but i liekd most ofem

Retired
Best answers
FF8 the menu was very easy to use in my oppinion. and the characters were nice. but thats about it. cuz the story wasnt that good, when you played 7. and then play 8. you will notice that FF7 was just better than 8.

Best answers
7 is the best ever i dont give what anyone else says 7 had the best storyline 7 had the best battlesystem! 7 was the best!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
By juntioning i mean when you boosted the characters stats and gave the GF's new attack etc. I said it was confusing cuz it took me a while to understand. This was the first FF I ever played. The whole reason I bought FF7 FF9 FF10 FF5 FF6 was cause i was hoping there would be more characters like Squall. And instead of getting a new Squall I got many more interesting characters like Red XIII, Vivi, and Tidus.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Daniel_the_mage
ffX ROX! they actully talk,way better looks,niiiice plot,yuna;) ,a woman with a pet mog and cactaur that attacks,BLITZBALLL and loaddssss more is the best:yes:
Blitz ball is very boring in my opinion. I liked the card game from FF8 and FF9. FF7 had he collest minigames. There is nothing better than seeing that Mog get rejected by that girl cuz he cant fly. You can drive a sub and snow board. You can even shoot some hoops. No FF game has more Mini games than FF7.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well I gotta say I love Blitzball, the card game comes in a close second. As soon as I get a few hours of peaceful time (my brothers always pestering me to finish so he can play it) I'm gonna really sit down and make a great team. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom