Your Fav. Breakfast Comboes

Best answers
actually it's smarter to eat fatty stuff in the morning cause ur sure that ur gonna be working it off... dont eat stuff right before u go to bed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
with possibly milk? is that like... where you look in the cup and think "is that REALLY milk?" and then your imaginary friend says "i dunno... possibly"...

anyway,

Full english:

2 eggs, 2 sausages, lots of bacon, some beans, and some hash browns.

for teh ultimate win
Quoted for truth, maybe it's an English thing, but I can't start the day without a full English breakfast. Unless i'm eating two kinds of pork (with eggs and toast) i'm not going to school.

Best answers
You Brits... you so cool!!

I want that breakfast.... shame I'm poor and can't afford that crap every morning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

greatest thing ever.

Bagels+cream cheese is great too, or I get Bacon+egg+cheese at my school. Or at home sometimes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favourite breakfest? A Bacon & egg Mc****ya with a has brown and a orange jucie (heh, mc****, Iv'e actually used the term before while being served =P).
Rayna said:
I don't eat breakfast :3

But if I do eat something I like sandwich with ham and cheese and perhaps a glass of juice.
How can you miss out on breakfest, you must be pretty dam hungry when lunch time comes around :(.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:
psh... cereal is for NOOBS...
Cereal is waht i shall chuck in your face & go down your gob =P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Cereal is waht i shall chuck in your face & go down your gob =P.
hahahahahhahahahahhah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahha

whew...whew (MF29 cant not breath) ahh that was funny

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not much of a breakfast person, I kinda wing it at lunch and the only actual meal I have all day is dinner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Your Fav. Breakfast Comboes
(As Raiden): Forward - Forward - Back - Back - Back - High Punch. Foodality.

I think a key breakfast must contain eggs in it somewhere. I'm frankly dissapointed in the lack of egg-discussion in this thread.

Best answers
yea and i don't think the key to a good breakfast is BEANS in the morning

yea good lets just give me beans and black coffee for breakfast...then walk me around london for a few hours...churn all that goodness up, put me into a taxi cab and see what happens......I'd blow the doors right off the taxi door...sirens would go off...you'd hear on a loud speaker,

"IF HE FARTS AGAIN, SHOOT ON MY COMMAND"

well what are you giving me beans for...The driver slumps over because of the force of the blast, he thinks he has been shot...TAKE OUT THE BEANS....

Oh and to keep on topic

Mini wheats are great

so are pancakes, sausages, waffles, bacon, ham, cheese, left over chinese food, left over pizza, left over kfc......and pretty much all that other good stuff

Best answers
Yeah, I was going to mention how the beans thing was... gross......

But I think Sarutobi summed it all up :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
(As Raiden): Forward - Forward - Back - Back - Back - High Punch. Foodality.

I think a key breakfast must contain eggs in it somewhere. I'm frankly dissapointed in the lack of egg-discussion in this thread.
Beans?! Wtf? lol, thats like ketchup on eggs... Those don't even look like the good kind either :/

Best answers
A good bowl of Cheerios or Corn Flakes. Sometimes i just skip breakfast though.

Best answers
I WISH I could have cereal in the morning. But to eat cereal, one generally needs milk (for cornflakes and the like, at least). And milk gives me problems... And I hate it! >_< Curse you all, and you're milk-digestiveness!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I WISH I could have cereal in the morning. But to eat cereal, one generally needs milk (for cornflakes and the like, at least). And milk gives me problems... And I hate it! >_< Curse you all, and you're milk-digestiveness!!
Depends on what milk you have around, full cream, some sought of fat free milk, udf (udf milk tastes like crap).

Rice bubbles ftw, Snap crackle and pop. Wait a miniute, no, I love fruit loops more (there's to many cereals to decide witch one is the best out of them all O/).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Beans?! Wtf? lol, thats like ketchup on eggs... Those don't even look like the good kind either :/

dude, nothing can beat a whole can of baked beans in a full english :cool:

btw, ravendust, for the last 5 months, ive not even seen a fried egg ;_; and now you made me want one so much >_<

im gonna go make my breakfast now... with scrambled egg =x

and maybe some grated cheese mixed in... lightly sprinkled with oregano...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bro loves cold pizza in the morning.

He must have an iron stomach. x__x;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom