Your Dream Car

Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
160hp - man the Mazda 3s we get here in both hatchback (astina) and sedan (protege) form are only 100kw or 134hp.

Unless you mean SP23 with the detuned Mazda 6 engine.
There are 3 types of Mazda3. A 2.0L (140hp), another that I think is 2.0L but I'm not sure (148hp) and the 2.3L (160hp). I'm getting the 160hp. I wanted the sedan first, then the hatchback for a while, but now the sedans are looking better and better to me.

Then they are going to come out with the Mazdaspeed3 and 6 in 2006 or so. The speed3 will be 240hp AWD and the 6 will be 280hp and the concept car looks amazing.

-ps- Does anyone know if the bat mobile is manual or auto? You never see batman shift at all but wouldn't it be a waste if it was auto? Maybe it's paddle shift?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IM HERE
and i've seen too many skylines already
sure they are fast, but they aren't GREAT they cannot corner at all [just like hwo's supra ;)] and only have 6000 RPM
besides, i've given up on that dream, its too hard to get one and i saw a Nur front back lol, that is funny you will NEVER HAVE A REAL ONE only replicas

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR WHITE for me
Mitsu's cornering and speed demon :D
as for mods, idont think i'd get any since i wouldnt go around racing people

Jibba said:
Ha ha ha well optimus what i ment by that is I Am 15 and know what all of that does and/or is. I know which are engine mods body mods suspension mods ok excuse me for missing a word!
then i think you are going to tell me how useless it is to mod the exterior and why you still want a skyline if it cant corner at all no matter how much you mod it

Best answers
Why would you want a speed demon if you're not going to race it?

MinesSkylineR34 said:
and why you still want a skyline if it cant corner at all no matter how much you mod it
You answered your own question my friend.
MinesSkylineR34 said:
they are fast

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want an original ford gt40, not teh pewpt3h remake

or an 05' s4, it basically beats everything on the road atm (excluding supercars, ex: ferrari, lambo, etc...)

or a Porsche Carrera GT.. the best thing about this car is that they are mass-producing it, and its perfomance rivals the enzo and other supercars.... so basically it isnt impossible to get your hands on one.

Best answers
jibba, considering 90% of the parts on the list have names that explain their function anyway, that is no great intellectual feat

as for my dream car, its not too far off like everyone elses :)

a red Nissan 180sx or a 240sx with a redtop s15 sr20det swap, both with upgraded turbo and fuel system

(I know, its not red)

Best answers
I love how extremely fake that looks devion :)

and @ GFK: 240s are great fun, they are just overlooked by people who know nothing and say SEX UP MAH CIVIC/ECLIPSE

I'd want one for fun, not as a car that I would drive fast enough to push me through my seat into the trunk.

Best answers
lol, I'm not saying anything bad about them at all, they are nice cars w/ plenty of possibilities, but I am saying that a ton of stupid people buy them because they are popular and want to rice them out. So they have a spoiler the size of a boeing 777's tail fin, and more neons than vegas but when you ask them about anything mechanical, they are like "HUH?! what am an engine? VTEC YES YES YES!"

Best answers
lol, I like how GFK has hijacked my dream car ;) oh well

I suppose my non import tuner dream car would definitely be a Mercedes CLK GTR, I am entirely too lazy to find a picture, and its not street legal but it rivals the mclaren f1

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i got real rich, id buy these cars:

porsche 911 gt2 (raw performance car)
mercedes sl-600 (convertable-cruising-ladypickup'r)
lincoln navigator or yukon denali (party-mobile)
gmc sierra 3500 (work truck)

KyoKusanagi

K
On the note about riced Civics, theres no sadder sight than a geo metro with a modified veilside bodykit, neons, decals, 19 inch rims and a 4 inch exhaust. with the exception of riced Hyundai Excels - damn kimchee mobiles.

Best answers
lol, hilarious because its true. I've actually seen an old camry and a few sonatas completely decked out in bomex body kits, yet they were still completely stock mechanically. I guess they enjoy being decked out going 6 mph next to a eclipse gs-t that looks 10 times better and can eat them alive

Best answers
I plan to mod the car that I get... Slowly because of my low income. But I can tell you one thing. I will never add any kind of body kit unless I have the speed to back it up. I kinda like the "sleeper" look anyway. Though there are some nice Ken Style kits out for the Mazda3 sedan and HB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom