🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i loved times like that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll sound cliché, but the biggest powerstruggle I ever participated in wins the award of 'best esf moment' for me, it ended up being 3v4 in the struggle, the bot who was balancing the teams refused to help anyone, but they won anyway. It was cool because it started off as just two people but people slowly kept adding themselves and it lasted for a good few minutes before we all died.

Best answers
Kaibutsu said:
meh i like my EL match with Kami back in 1.1

just D disks... wow that server mustve crashed 90 times before kami got to 5 before me :(
heh I was gonna say the same thing Gohy but since you already said it
When in alpha 2.0 We would nuke the maps with beams =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it when I let some n00b slap me around a bit, then I just dodge and combo him to death..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When a friend and I had a melee only fight in Alpha 2.0. For those that have played it, you know that it took forever for one of us to die. =D

Best answers
TwisteR said:
When a friend and I had a melee only fight in Alpha 2.0. For those that have played it, you know that it took forever for one of us to die. =D
lol it wasnt melee fighting, it was break dancing o_O

Best answers
When i was playing 3 hours and finaly got majin form MUAHAHHAHAA I FELT SO MUTCH happynes...
Thrn fight then ff adn then ultimate sacrifice

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
When i was playing 3 hours and finaly got majin form MUAHAHHAHAA I FELT SO MUTCH happynes...
Thrn fight then ff adn then ultimate sacrifice
Ashur, I'm going to give you a warning for spam. First of all, there isn't even Majin or Ultimate Sacrifice in ESF. Secondly, stop posting in every forum just to boost your post count. Last time I checked, post count didn't get you respect around here. If anything, all your spam is going to do is get you a lack of respect in the community.

From now on, either post something relevant or don't post at all. Going into help threads and posting, "Nope, can't help you, sorry." isn't relevant.

:warning:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Early alpha days where you would shoot at an aura then realize no one was in it, it was just stuck, and also disking 5 gordons stuck in one spot, GIBBEDEH.

Best answers
The moments i first played ESF. Other than that, its just swearing and ppl callin others "Meh you n00b u sux h4xorz pwnz 1337!!!oneone"

Best answers
I would, but everytime I go into a server it myseriously crashes, and I get tired of rejoining, and ****. Then when my server crashes *it does it because of my computer its ran on* I don't know how to make it auto start up on its own, so I won't have to run up and down the damn stairs every hour, and Hell yes im lazy as ****.

Best answers
hmm mine would probbaly have to have been a giant ps at the battle arrena with kamehameha, gallic guns, and spiritbombs all as one, eventually killing us all

Best answers
I would, but everytime I go into a server it myseriously crashes, and I get tired of rejoining, and ****. Then when my server crashes *it does it because of my computer its ran on* I don't know how to make it auto start up on its own, so I won't have to run up and down the damn stairs every hour, and Hell yes im lazy as ****.
I don't get it...you don't have a favourite moment or you're just saying how crap your computer is?

Best answers
Too bad crashing has nothing to do with my computer, or my connection, and who are you to think that my computer is "crap". I have a top end computer sir. My fps is 70-100 constant, and as stated if you actually read the damn thread you would've seened that I have posted my moment.

Best answers
Best moment was back in alpha 2.0

One guy was goku and had 20 mill pl when i joined.
The rest of us were all around the 1-2 range with one guy being 5.

It would end up him flying sky high in dbz_cell_games i think it was called (the custom map where everything was breakable) and charge a kame then ALL of us would PS against it. Totally crazy, 7 people on the ground taking on one kame from above. We lost every time :p

Best answers
Well today my brtoher and I just fooled around and practised on empyrt servers

This being out combined kamehameha-gallic gun beam

This being when we were practicing the meteor smash with basic melee
Meteor Smash

And this being my favorite...with the help of a new model and perfect transfromation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madd Dog said:
Best moment was back in alpha 2.0

One guy was goku and had 20 mill pl when i joined.
The rest of us were all around the 1-2 range with one guy being 5.

It would end up him flying sky high in dbz_cell_games i think it was called (the custom map where everything was breakable) and charge a kame then ALL of us would PS against it. Totally crazy, 7 people on the ground taking on one kame from above. We lost every time :p
ahah actually, there were no multiple powerstruggles in alpha, so whenver you guys would all shoot a beam, the first beam to hit was the one that would be struggling.. the rest of the beams didn't matter sorrrrrrrrry

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
The infamous Big Bang/Spirit Bomb farms of Alpha 2.0
Dude.. Best moment's ever, you can never hate alpha 2.0 :)

Yeah, me and my friend and some other guy, this guy was Vegeta and was hella strong (This was in alpha 2.0) And he final flashed us and so it was like 3 kame's agianst a FF. We tried to do a multi PS but we got our ass kicked because there was no multi PS. Darkside should rememer it o_O

Best answers
Are you sure imkongkong? I thought multi PS was in the late apha's but removed when they re-did the beams in 1.0.

...then again it would make alot more sence why he would win every time :p

I do know for a fact thoe that in the alpha's you could drop senzu's in PS's and make them go BOOM :D That would have to be my 2nd best memory

Best answers
Hyper Chi how did u get that ssj3 goku, isnt that cheating?
anyway heres mine(im a noob by the way, got game on sunday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom