Your best ESF moments...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madd Dog said:
Are you sure imkongkong? I thought multi PS was in the late apha's but removed when they re-did the beams in 1.0.

...then again it would make alot more sence why he would win every time :p

I do know for a fact thoe that in the alpha's you could drop senzu's in PS's and make them go BOOM :D That would have to be my 2nd best memory
well of course you could add more beams, but the power comes from the first beam that hits

Best answers
Hoe i get pic's from my pc on this site ? :eek:

Best answers
My favorite moment, prolly mass SBCing someone many times stronger than me untill the 20 odd SBC's won :laff:

Best answers
when i played one of my own maps :) it was my own house which has underground disco... still have it but i don't play it anymore because i'm mapping and : learning mapping for Q3 and mods, and learning modeling... so i'm busy right now :]

Best answers
In alpha when two of the strongest people fly up to the top of dbz_cell map and PS each other until the whole map dies from the boom. I miss alpha at times. >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, probably getting owned by grOOvy in 1.0 during my training session. I have to say - it was a lot of fun. I absolutely loved the reaction of Kenshin the next day when I owned him. He was amazed it only took one training session.

Best answers
getting owned by grOOvy in clanmatches...argh!(1.0)

training with me buddy.(1.0)

thats about it

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either it was the time in alpha 2.0 when there was a spirit bomb and a big bang the exact same PL and the 2 balls were staying suspended in mid air, or it was when I got verry pissed at PcJoe cause I had no clue who he was and why the hell he was beating the crap outta meh. (back in 1.0)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine would have to be when i straight up beat grOOvy in 1.2.

Best answers
I remember a great one.

When Me, Snow, and Draylock were in RF, and we pretty much owned every damn clan in ESF in 1.1. That **** was great.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
meh you didnt exactly own us but ok...

but i remember a time when Kak and I were in a 2v2 with Dray and Volt that was fun...

and then the one match with me Fusion Thytomi and Dray Legend and Snow (ithink)
that was close... it was pretty tight how everyone had simmiliar scores, pretty evenly matched up

and oh yes... my beloved 1.1 tournies... of course those were fun

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i fought some guy with a Goku, and i had majin vegeta, lol, was allmost like the show, we were evenly matched, must say, i did lose, coz he did a kamehameha with teleport, but i don't mind, because it was fun. :]

He didn't do 1.1 style melee, he just did the advanced, fun melee, and some pretty tough powerstrugles. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in 1.2: beating the crap out of Prozac then gradually falling behind by 1 or 2 frags after we are both ssj.....good times....also pwning DJ :p AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN DJ!!!! :devil:
1.1: being trained by Miro :O and fighting GSF people :O
1.0: getting kicked around the map by Pain and not knowing what the **** had happened to me or where i was

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I remember a great one.

When Me, Snow, and Draylock were in RF, and we pretty much owned every damn clan in ESF in 1.1. That **** was great.
Ape Gohan said:
but i remember a time when Kak and I were in a 2v2 with Dray and Volt that was fun...

and then the one match with me Fusion Thytomi and Dray Legend and Snow (ithink)
that was close... it was pretty tight how everyone had simmiliar scores, pretty evenly matched up

and oh yes... my beloved 1.1 tournies... of course those were fun
Yes both good times, i think that match was the closest match i have ever seen in ESF

Best answers
Bobku said:
Hyper Chi how did u get that ssj3 goku, isnt that cheating?
anyway heres mine(im a noob by the way, got game on sunday)

No it aint cheatin, all I did is replace the SSJ Model with an SSJ3. Only I can see it, not other players, unkess they have the same model. It's still only as strong as ssj, but can't a dream?

Best answers
I had alot of fun with Perfectrimi this afternoon. We kept sandwiching ppl lol. Best teamwork ever for me and I ended up with a score of 66-6 :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, another great time was early into 1.2's release, I got revenge and beat Halorin pretty bad. Revenge was soooo sweet (he owned me bad the week before).

Best answers
another great moment: when i first learned how to chainswoop

Best answers
when 2 APE clan members double teamed me and i pwned them.. (on 1.1 *the best)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom