Best answers
heres an old model done by xstortionist that he gave me along time ago, and i decided to skin it... give some comments i just started...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sweet

Nice work again sonic834, keep goin dood, youre gettin better all the time. Nice to see Xstortionists model finally gettin done too, i remember when he first showed me it, and i didnt know what to think, now i do, Kudos to the both of ya :D

BTW: wanna do my tien sometime sonic834? :)

see my profile for my aim if ya wanna know more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic you have came a long way from your first skin, thats awesome i just wanna see the head done then i will be happy ;)

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm... is it me or we just post about models but noone release a damn one of them?

anyway very nice model, the skin is very realistic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm if im not mistaken gohan had a face in dbz :D

btw nice model

Best answers
Nothing wrong with the skin itself but if its Gohan when he had just finished training with Piccolo then he would have the white thing around his neck. But thats just nit-picking now isnt it?

BTW remember to skin his shoes lol they aren't purple last time I looked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job!! Its lookin good, but the model is rather small for 2.0 or that could just be the render!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah needs the orange shoes and the white thing on his neck

Best answers
heres the skinmap for the chest... not done with legs.. if its ok with xstortionist ill release the model...

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Sonic its your skin, so you can release the model out to the public. The model is ok...back in my milkshape days. I could have done better, but with Sonics skin...it looks excellent. keep up the good work sonic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom