You won't believe what is happening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so i'm in the mall today right, and like I'm walking minding my own business, cuz you know, i'm all cool like that right. So then out of my periph i see something out of the extraordinary (because ordinary is overrated). I turn my head just enough to glance at what's going on so that no one notices. And I see the unthinkable. The unspeakable. I saw two guys holding hands and grabbing eachothers asses ever so firmly and giving eachother CPR. It must have been CPR. Yes, CPR it was.

Secretly, I have a CPR fetish, so I sit in the massage chair that was being displayed so people would buy it and start fapping away. And before I knew it they saw me! There was no hiding it, no denying it for they had already seen what had happened. I ruined the brand new massage chair so I was forced to purchase it. In their viewing they became more in a "CPR" frenzy then ever. They came up to me and before i knew it all three of us were completely, utterly....naked. We were having a threesome like no one would ever know.

Since this new massage chair was mine in my purchasing it. We threesomed it up o_O

I of course go their names and numbers billy broke up with mark and was with me now. Months later I would find out billy is cheating on me with his dad. I was sad and vulnerable so my mom took advantage of me and now i have aids

True story

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you mean my message explains my status? Don't get me wrong, my story has more grammatical errors than I care to count. But c'mon. This was supposed to...hold on let me make sure I get this right..this thread is designed to be fun.

So fun we shall have *****es. Until it's closed then the fun ends.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love you FP (changed your name back?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love you FP (changed your name back?)
lol i changed my name back right before I was banned.

I basically made a promise to Smith via AIM (after we had a giant chat orgy in my mind)

I told him if he changed his name back to Smith| i'd change my name back to Fire Phoenix and so i did. ANd then I decided to get banned. It didn't work the first time but I knew it would work the second So i posted this really hot naked chick. Maybe I'll post it here so you can all see it. You might enjoy it as much as I did. And I did. ANd I will, and I am now. ANd i will again ANd I can't ****ing type correctly hooray for me.

I don't drink...

ANd if I did, I probably wouldn't have the mind set to type words. Or think of them for that matter. Then again what would I know right? i don't drink.

So pretty much anytime you're supposed to get drunk, new years, saint patricks day, everyday whatever. wen itly liek tak like dis n pretnd to b drunk its' jstum as joke rofl. And gives me an awesome reason to spam. "But...butbut maj i was drunk :( :( :( :( :( :( /secks"

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most weirdest topic i've seen in years, honestly.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so i'm in the mall today right, and like I'm walking minding my own business, cuz you know, i'm all cool like that right. So then out of my periph i see something out of the extraordinary (because ordinary is overrated). I turn my head just enough to glance at what's going on so that no one notices. And I see the unthinkable. The unspeakable. I saw two guys holding hands and grabbing eachothers asses ever so firmly and giving eachother CPR. It must have been CPR. Yes, CPR it was.

Secretly, I have a CPR fetish, so I sit in the massage chair that was being displayed so people would buy it and start fapping away. And before I knew it they saw me! There was no hiding it, no denying it for they had already seen what had happened. I ruined the brand new massage chair so I was forced to purchase it. In their viewing they became more in a "CPR" frenzy then ever. They came up to me and before i knew it all three of us were completely, utterly....naked. We were having a threesome like no one would ever know.

Since this new massage chair was mine in my purchasing it. We threesomed it up o_O

I of course go their names and numbers billy broke up with mark and was with me now. Months later I would find out billy is cheating on me with his dad. I was sad and vulnerable so my mom took advantage of me and now i have aids

True story

I know there's some random spam and such that people post in OT.
I suggest you go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/ instead.
You even posted the "Discuss" at the end of your post simular to those in the general chat of Gaia. =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics or BS D:

Actually...Wow nevermind I don't think I would want to see a picture of that o_O

Videos or bs D:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

True story

sadistic and disgusting........

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Eh, this is mostly someone making a spinoff of Gir's thread, both of which are just spamfests, I'm nuking this one and the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom