ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i think ull have some probs with light/shaddow.... if u use zhlt, u can set the func_breakables to make shaddow, but if u destroy them, the shaddow of it is still there... that could ba a prob... or u dont use this function, but then everything looks to bright....

Best answers
hmm a map u can completely destroy sounds pointless and laggy
:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means destructable mountains or something. But yeah go for it. Would make a change I suppose.

Best answers
hey i made a 64x64 destructible map, the ground can be destroyed until map end, but it is not pretty :D

hmm now i make a real landscape with a bit destroyable things. sum mountains, then a tower, which withstands the attacks a bit, but it get slowly destroyed. u only have to wait.

i make a cool map for beta, but i have to wait for the fgd of the beta.

hmm i hope it will be nice. i will insert sum grass with moves like in dod. u know where a bush is movin in the war wind :D

or i make the place where vegeta made suicide to kill buu... dunno what i make, maybe i make both :D

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
cool map idea.

Post it up as soon as its finished, its sounds like some fun. I got the ESF tournement map where you can blow up the arena and the bleachers. But I'd like to be able to make a serious crater in the ground.

Best answers
hmmmm beta will come the next or this month... it would be better if i make the make for the beta...

because no one of u plays the alpha so no one plays my map = the whole work for nothing

making map for beta = everybody who like esf will, hey moment, i could make a map for the esf team and if they like it they could implent it hihi. iam asking.

if not i will finish my map after beta release.

Best answers
that'd be sweet when the beta comes out...

Me and Holy Crusader are fighting for who gets Joe's autograph
he's Goku i'm Vegeta He goes SSJ and fires a fully charged Spirit bomb at me then i go SSJ and fire a full Big bang at him.... theres a huge explosion and the entire maps gone.... Then we go in for Melee action :)

I'd win of course and put Joe's signature on my wall o_o

Best answers
Erm, don't hit me or anything, but I wasn't here when this whole love joe thing started. Why do you love him?

P.S. Don't hurt me!

Best answers
*raises fist at Porunga * .... grr since this is your first Blasphemis act i wont beat on you... But we love Joe for many reasons :D I'm not at liberty to discuss them with you NON Joe lovers

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
that'd be sweet when the beta comes out...

Me and Holy Crusader are fighting for who gets Joe's autograph
he's Goku i'm Vegeta He goes SSJ and fires a fully charged Spirit bomb at me then i go SSJ and fire a full Big bang at him.... theres a huge explosion and the entire maps gone.... Then we go in for Melee action :)

I'd win of course and put Joe's signature on my wall o_o
u have much too much time on ur hands

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Found you :S

Quit with the Joe garbage, its akin to online harassment.

Its ok to have it in your sig or whatever, but creating hysteria from nothing but respect is just wrong

QUIT IT! :\

Best answers
just make the destructable map... its so friggin ez... or just modify an old esf one to have destrucatble-ness

:D

or use terra-gen to make like a mountain then add the entties/compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom