You want a reason for tele-delay?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well here it is.

It keeps people from being lame and getting a cheap hit in from across the map, and "dodging" (as is teleport is meant for) isn't meant to go across the map as an attack, and teleporting across the map is non-dbz'ish, and the most important reason is, the devs want it. Hopefully people will stop asking, im getting tired of reading about it, and it WON'T CHANGE, like Groovy said, so no point in creating more posts about it. sheesh, persistant community we have here. O_O

Please don't try to argue with this, I don't care if you think differently.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who the hell cares about that? If that is ruining someones fun so much, they should leave a server. Seriously, that's a horrible reason for the delay. Now, the overall fun of the game is sacrificed because people can't deal with losing. And oh yea, we're persistant because the thing is retarted and shouldn't be ingame.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The overall fun (and convienence) of binding teleport to avoid practicly anything and everything?

This thread is asking for a flame-fest... I suggest a mod to close this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ever got hit from across the map, you need to stop playing esf....you'd have to be standing perfectly still while watching him align with you. As for people going across the map: isnt that being used as a defensive move? Seriously, you guys are a bunch of hypocrites. Fleeing from a battle is defending your hp, correct? So what was wrong with the tele? Its wrong to use teleport to flee. Its wrong to use teleport to fight. Am i supposed to use teleport to go to the side and thats it? Just swoop around?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hybrid said:
(1) Who the hell cares about that? (2) If that is ruining someones fun so much, they should leave a server. (3) Seriously, that's a horrible reason for the delay. (4) Now, the overall fun of the game is sacrificed because people can't deal with losing. (5) And oh yea, we're persistant because the thing is retarted and shouldn't be ingame.
1. Apparently SOMEONE cares.
2. Someone on every server was doing that.
3. Which is, I gave more than one.
4. Hwoarang said it perfectly
5. I didn't mean that as an insult, but saying that is retarded, you need to open your mind a bit

I was intending a mod to close this so people WOULDN'T try to argue it further.

Zeonix, its kinda hard to kill someone if they keep hiding. Real fun huh?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hwoarang, almost no one used binds/mousewheel. In my entire time of playing esf, I've met about maybe 5 or so people that did, and they didn't even play the game that much, they were noobs.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you dont know how to use a radar, you need to seriously consider not playing esf SSFT. Its also obvious you should never stand still, unless you want to die.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Zeonix said:
If you dont know how to use a radar, you need to seriously consider not playing esf SSFT. Its also obvious you should never stand still, unless you want to die.
Radar doesnt cover the whole map. And don't tell me not to play, im one of the only ones not complaining about the gameplay. Oh, you have to stand still when using a beam.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSFT a thread like this was closed not long ago

Don't recreate dead thread

kthxbai

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom