You should put back in kicking and punching

Best answers
You should put back in kicking and punching becasue i injoyed sparing with friends only useing punching and kicking......wait or em i think of DMZ. I thought you gys had the punching and kicking if not you should add it.

Best answers
In Melee Combos : right click punch, left click kick.

Best answers
i nkow melee had that but i mena where you select punch/kick and than you clcik right click and you punch and left click for kick...oh and yea iam thinking of DMZ but they should add it just for fun because it would be lots of fun to "spar" with someone.

Best answers
i love the current melee system (with the bugs they are currently correcting). and i believe they are going to put a command that reduces the reaction time u have to press the corresponding buttons to dodge.. so faster melee battles ^_^

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I got one word for you, "Alpha". If you really want to punch/kick just by pressing Right Click, Left Click, just play the Alpha 2.0 version. The current melee system you can spare with punches and kicks, plus different types of punches and kicks unlike the Alpha version. The only difference is the charge ability for each attack.

Best answers
i was menaing they keep the current melee and add thsi too not get ride of the new one. have both of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U mean like press once on key 1 for current melee and press once more for Alpha melee? it sounds alright.

Best answers
I Think he is talking about power hitting. To power hit all u have to do if press the secondary attack button when u reach ur opponent(If it is what u are talking bout)

Best answers
no no no lol sorry i need to explain my self more their is a wepaon for the current melee and another weapon for you to use punch and kick like alpha 2.0 now do you understand

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean that you could select from two melees, the current one and the alpha one in one version? No offense, but thats a pritty bad idea... Whats the point of having two melees in one version..

Best answers
thats what iam saying...the only reason i wanted it was becasue i just wanted it and it would be fun to play and screw around with

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Replace the current melee system with that? Heavens no.
I don't think the two would exist well together either. It would just sit unused, a waste.
I think you should just do what everyone's been saying, and play either ESF Alpha or DMZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom