You opinion

Best answers
I know this is rather pointless, but, im excited.
over the summer break, i am being trained and through out the next 3 years to be a samurai. I found a afriend who's dad's friend was a samurai! it was awesome and then he decided to taeke me on as a student :). Ha! what you think?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I guess its good that you are learning martial arts..if you are..

I just honestly don't get the "fad" about being a ninja/samurai or anything japanese..

but anyways, have fun with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
I know this is rather pointless, but, im excited.
over the summer break, i am being trained and through out the next 3 years to be a samurai. I found a afriend who's dad's friend was a samurai! it was awesome and then he decided to taeke me on as a student :). Ha! what you think?
i think thats bs because it takes a lifetime to learn and follow the art of bushido and learn how to wield a sword and ontop of that seeing as u do not have a lord you would be a ronin if u went down that path

so yeah it might help to get ur facts right there mr imasamurai might i reccamend a book? or perhaps a website? on what a samurai actual is

Best answers
all depends whether your learning kenjutsu or bushido though, and yes it would take a long time to get really good at it.

Best answers
i know, i was jsutsseeing whow as going to reply
like i said rether pointless lol i was bored and jsut made this up, if you could not tell...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
i think thats bs because it takes a lifetime to learn and follow the art of bushido and learn how to wield a sword and ontop of that seeing as u do not have a lord you would be a ronin if u went down that path

so yeah it might help to get ur facts right there mr imasamurai might i reccamend a book? or perhaps a website? on what a samurai actual is
I second this. I do hope you're not paying for this.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
i know, i was jsutsseeing whow as going to reply
like i said rether pointless lol i was bored and jsut made this up, if you could not tell...
which makes this total spam

which makes this closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom