You Know You're Screwed When...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know your'e screwed if your a n00b or u know if your scrwed when you have bad ping

Best answers
You know you're screwed when you're n00b in REDSAIYAN.ORG server

Ok, ok...

You know you're screwed when your HP is something 10% and you run to Kamehameha which has been delivered by Ssj3 Goku.o_o

Best answers
You know you're screwed when you just entered into a server and you're running into a big bang wich you need to [Blockstrugle] :]

Best answers
Lynxy said:
You know you're screwed when your favorite fast-paced game turns into a chess-a-like strategy game.

Oh, and when you get banned for being good.

And some monkey trying to take your place in a game, which he still fails at, but it's kind of screwing either way.
I'm guessing there's a whole lot of backstory here that I neither care about nor want to know about.

You know you're screwed when your computer can't even run esf 1.1. /me whinges.

Best answers
Then don't bother replying.

You know you're screwed when your WonIDs got banned constantly.

Discord Member
Best answers
You know your real skrewwed when your playing against Slim using Freaza ! man that guy loves finger lazer (for good reason). Umong his awsome tatics are momentum jump deathball! long range finger lazer alt fire snipe! surpise hit in the back returning disk of death! and when he's borde , purple attack ;-) he is good but maybe he love transexual freza a little too much. When ever I see slim I can hear Prince singing Purple rain !

Best answers
You know you're screwed when you lock mouth beam on a bot and the beam happens to follow that bot and that bot justs happens to be swooping towards you

you know ya screwed when the scouter picks up a power level of over 9,000,000 :(

Best answers
We noticed ya, Joe, we just were too busy looking at the screenshot of the radial blur to type anything...

You know you're screwed when: PcJoe is angry with you for not giving him credit x.x

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
You know you're screwed when Joe Joe spells notices wrong :p.
You know you're screwed when you have Smith picking apart your typos :p

I'm going to stop abusing this post now :) Just wanted to draw attention to the main page since most of you guys probably go straight to the forums.

Best answers
you know you're screwed when I've charged a Final Flash and fire it at you :laff:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saiyanslayer said:
you know when you're screwed when your ping is higher than double your IQ ;)
So in prozac's case it's 4?

You know your screwed when the forum admin reads the thread likes the idea and moves it too off-topic and suggests that people say what ever and not just esf related stuff

Best answers
You know you're screwed when someone takes a screw, has somewhat pure psychotic evil look in his eyes and he is glaring at your way.

You knew you're screwed when you enter a server finding out that the dude you accused of a lame cheater is the server main admin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you're screwed when you fall off a bridge into a shark-infested river that has a waterfall at the end and natural erosion doesn't occur, meaning you hit hard rock rather than a pool of water.

Oh that crazy natural erosion, what won't you do next!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you're screwed when Prozac shows you some sort of rag and asks you to sniff it >: D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
So in prozac's case it's 4?

You know your screwed when the forum admin reads the thread likes the idea and moves it too off-topic and suggests that people say what ever and not just esf related stuff

You know your screwed when the admin changes your original discussion idea, using his mighty admin powers and is actually better off in off topic

Best answers
well, you was screwed; until 1.2 came out.

lol, the whole servers screwed if anyone see's a yellow aura.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you're screwed when you get caught up in the pathetic elitism and ego-stroking that becomes rampant in the once glorious upper-echelons of this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom