You know you played too many....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Classic game, "You know you played too many [insert game] when [insert reason]". Let's see if we can get some hilarious results people!

1. You know you played too many CSS, when you set the timer on your microwave and then say "Bomb has been planted".

2. You know you played too many games, when you try to quicksave before starting a fight with the local bully.

3. You know you played too many games, when you try to quickload after having lost that fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you've played too many games when you look outside and say "Damn that rail looks sweet for doing a 360 FS grind to pop-shuvit 540 to manual on..."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you've played too many RPG's when you wonder why you didn't level up after kissing that girl for the first time.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that when I accidnetly think mussrooms make big things sizE!

**** this is the lamest thread ever.

Best answers
We had one of these threads on my realm forum on WoW back when...

I remember getting out of class, and putting my hand into my pocket to grab my hearthstone. A sign that I was playing way too much WoW. I was a bit disapointed when I pulled out my cell phone >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you play too much Freelancer when your driveway tells you docking access has been granted before you park your car.

I actually imagine that every time I park my car, simply because it would be so awesome.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You know you play too much ESF when you attempt to fly / melee and do energy attacks in real life (public).. Plus, you'd be retarted as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you play too much Half Life 2 when you take out a headcrab doll, put it ontop of your head and start acting like a zombie.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you play too much Savage when you wonder why aren't your clothes changed after punching a rock several times.

Best answers
You know u play too much GTA when u look in the corner of ur car windscreen for a map

Best answers
haha, yher i remember someone putting it before, and saw tjhat it wasnt int the thread so i had to put it in xD

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
YOU KNOW YOU PLAY TOO MUCH INSERT GAME WHEN INSERT SITUATION

Best answers
You know you played too many games when you start writing out your stats and have ridiclously high 'computer gaming level'...

You know you played too many games when you search for ammunition crates in a paintball match.

You know you played too many games when you try using buffing spells on yourself before a fight.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Castlevania. When you can whistle almost every song from the entire compilation by heart.

Best answers
I actually did this.
You know you play too much ESF when you hit Z continuously when your actually playing Diablo and want to level up.

You know you've played too much Diablo when you think you can drop stuff and except to find them there later when you return.

You know you've played too many games when you get tired in between a secks session and decide that its enough for now, save your position and think you can get back to it later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I fail to see why this spam by moderators is allowed. While I got warned for pointing out to Cucumba that he was basicly flaming someone. I guess the AUP is only ment for the non-moderators on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom