You know what would be funny?

Best answers
Alright. Picture this. Two thugs are chilling on some street corner, talking about what else other than *****es and hoes. Then some third guy rolls up and he's like, "Yo! I hurt you was talkin' all this sh__ about me. What, you wanna battle?" One of the two guys is like, "F__ you. We can do this." So
they're going back and forth. People walking by are like, "Uh.. Something's about to go down.." So then out of nowhere, the third guy pulls out this gun-looking thing, only it starts expanding and transforming like it was some sh__ out of Star Trek. The guy pulls the trigger and this like, purple sphere fires out, wraps around the one of the guys, phasing him out of existence entirely by ripping his writhing and screaming physical entity from this realm.
The guy with the gun's like, "Now what, motherf_____?!" Then he looks around at everyone looking at him and he's like, "Oh sh__." The gun collapses down and goes back into his pocket as he runs off.

I'd pay money for a gravitational vortex rifle.

Best answers
lol thats the most random thing i've ever read, lmao, i'd pay for one also :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A GVR. I produce them.

Best answers
It'd clean up the 9 to 5 rush hour traffic. What better way to get into the passing lane than by demoleculizing someone's biological composition through an ionic gravitational and magnetic pulse?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soooomebody forgot to take his medication.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has been re-opened due to a second opinion. This thread will remain under moderation because of the posibility of future spam. If such a thing happens, then the thread will be re-closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom