You know what i hate

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Yes, as should you.
Now, why would I have reason to hate myself? Haha. I never said I hated anything or anyone in this thread. However, grammar that is so bad that you can't even begin to ponder what they meant.. does annoy me sometimes. o_o

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Know what I HATE?...
... cheap toilet paper...
SURE, it says 1000 sheets!
But their SEE THROUGH! ARGH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u shudant h8 ppl 4 tallking deefurantly dan u doo ahturwize teh cops cum and ahrest u 4 a h8 crime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
I only ever use it here and there, although you'll see a lot of newbies using slang as such.
General Overlord said:
H3IL L33T T4LK O/.
Proof in the post.

I dislike people who pretty much just mimic someone else as a last ditch effort to be accepted =o.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to know something so small as a typo annoys you. Now you see here is my philosophy on this very compelling and somewhat annoying matter. I figure so long as one can understand what a person or persons are trying to say; then there is no real harm and there is not much of a point to get angry now is there?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Good to know something so small as a typo annoys you. Now you see here is my philosophy on this very compelling and somewhat annoying matter. I figure so long as one can understand what a person or persons are trying to say; then there is no real harm and there is not much of a point to get angry now is there?
Get over it? God, I love subliminal messages. So why doesn't ESF or I should say, why doesn't Vbulletin come with a spell check? I try my hardest to type proper grammer and if its a word I do not know how to spell, I sometimes subsitute it with another word. I figure, if you type proper grammer and spell all your words correctly, then no one can misunderstand you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who use "teh" to. Glad I don't know any

yeah right, lol =P

You know what I hate even more? People who use white text to make what they say invisible. Can't stand 'em.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate when people complain about misspellings only to write a sentence full of them. If you're going to complain about misspellings, you'd better be the best goddamn speller in the Universe.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me111 said:
I hate people who say "teh" why can't they just say the word like its supposed to be said?
With that said: I hate when people use "its" and "it's" in the wrong context. Like yourself for example; it should say "I hate people who say "teh"; why can't they just say the word like it's supposed to be typed"

Congrats. No one says "teh." We type "teh."
i like men
its = its
it's = it is

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when threads knock a specific group of people who then retaliate and knock back and then everyone's knocking but the can't get in because this thread is closed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom