You Know What Grinds My Gears?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happened to us? No one works for their money anymore? We are BECOMING greedy, slothful, violent (seriously, wtf to this one), and complacent? Reality check. This **** didnt happen overnight. Its been like this for a LONG time.

You dont feel bad when natural disasters happen because we've all become numb when it comes to death and murder. Its on the news everynight and pretty much everywhere we go. It doesnt phase us. A single death is a tragedy but a thousand deaths is a statistic (something like that; Stalin).

Yeah, we're using all of our technology to make my penis 8 inches (without cutting it in half). We're not using it to help cure diseases and help improve the overall quality of life for mankind.

You guys are being pessimistic. You two see the glass as half empty. Try looking at the good things that humans have done and are doing. Your opinion of humanity just might change.

Feeling the urge to post when I see something that pisses me off also grinds my gears.

Best answers
You know what grinds my gears? When people start fights for no good reasons. That's what grinds my gears.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what grinds my gears? People who assume. Assuming only makes an ass out of u and me. See? Ass-u-me. My math teacher told me that one.

Math also grinds my gears. And teachers who dont care. Yeah. Im going to be posting here a lot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
**** is my math teachers favorite 4 letter combination

Don't avoid the swear filter, yeesh. ~Magus

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
What happened to us? No one works for their money anymore? We are BECOMING greedy, slothful, violent (seriously, wtf to this one), and complacent? Reality check. This **** didnt happen overnight. Its been like this for a LONG time.

You dont feel bad when natural disasters happen because we've all become numb when it comes to death and murder. Its on the news everynight and pretty much everywhere we go. It doesnt phase us. A single death is a tragedy but a thousand deaths is a statistic (something like that; Stalin).

Yeah, we're using all of our technology to make my penis 8 inches (without cutting it in half). We're not using it to help cure diseases and help improve the overall quality of life for mankind.

You guys are being pessimistic. You two see the glass as half empty. Try looking at the good things that humans have done and are doing. Your opinion of humanity just might change.

Feeling the urge to post when I see something that pisses me off also grinds my gears.
I do have to agree with you. I hate college and the professors. They kinda "open" your eye's to see the true lies. It sucks to see everything from a different perspective. I wish i was ignorant again. And is it me, or does no one care about the environment anymore? Thats why really grind my gears. The ****ing Ice caps have melted 30% since the late 70's and no one cares. You what to know why we are having natual disasters and weird weather patterns? Its because no one wants to help the environment. When i saw no one I mean the majority. ****ing big corperations taking over and ruining the world.... I swear to god if I had the power to destory them I would.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who won't accept your opinion and will ****ing keep telling you that their opinion is correct and everything else is void.

Best answers
Arthos said:
Society Itself. Go ahead and call me Emo and Angsty, but my reason is different I think.

Humankind is becoming greedy, complacent, slothful, and violent. This is no dignity, no integrity anymore. People are becoming lazy slobs that care only for thier wallets, and will do anything to fill them. No common sense of decency anymore.

There are few. The only people I respect anymore are normal, blue collar people. Men and Women that work for a living. Truely earn their dollar.
I second that

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I do have to agree with you. I hate college and the professors. They kinda "open" your eye's to see the true lies. It sucks to see everything from a different perspective. I wish i was ignorant again. And is it me, or does no one care about the environment anymore? Thats why really grind my gears. The ****ing Ice caps have melted 30% since the late 70's and no one cares. You what to know why we are having natual disasters and weird weather patterns? Its because no one wants to help the environment. When i saw no one I mean the majority. ****ing big corperations taking over and ruining the world.... I swear to god if I had the power to destory them I would.
There are two sides to every coin. Its up to you to develop your own perspective and not just blindly follow whatever your teachers tell you.

Being called ignorant without being called ignorant grinds my gears.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what really grinds my gears? When people post on the forum in a white coloured font.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
There are two sides to every coin. Its up to you to develop your own perspective and not just blindly follow whatever your teachers tell you.

Being called ignorant without being called ignorant grinds my gears.
Well its not so much as Im following them as I see where they are coming from. Yeah i form my own oppinions but you can't help but have some traits from the people, things, that taught you.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could make a whole book on what makes me angry. Though to keep it forum specific: When you create a topic and have 170 views with only one person who is willing to try and help out with the question (No offense to the person who tried to help).

This is better than that arguments; posters not stating their opinion as an opinion and giving the notion that what they say is what the whole world should believe or agree with.

A lot of forum members constantly trying to search for Female forum members by creating threads or looking for a Female posting a picture in personal picture threads. Funny thing is I never seen one thread ask who is a Male.

Rock is better than Rap or vice versa arguments. Rock and Rap are not the only type of music in the world, although they are the most advertised and popular. I personal recommend listening to other music (mostly the much older music) made before Rap and Rock to see where the two came from. Note that the previous sentence is nothing more than my personal opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignorance makes my gears grind to a screeching halt.

Best answers
I hate how, co-operative games are the MOST played games in the world, (for example, play with a friend games) but games today are still being released singleplayer ONLY, but have the potential to have atleast a million more sales if it would take the time to add multi-player.

I also hate, how most MMORPG's suck, and are clones.

Best answers
when kidboy posts pics of new pics of himself in that picture thread...get over yourself kid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom