You Know What Grinds My Gears?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When people on public forums replace things like "anyone" with "any1" and "you" with "u" constantly...

So, what grinds your gears?

And please folks, try not to offend anyone?

Yes I just saw the Family Guy movie...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you can't find the droids you're looking for

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'holier then thou' act on a forum can be prety annoying...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This "Lindsay Lohan." Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. YOU WANT NOTHING. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

...And what CS said.

Best answers
When people use lol repeatedly together to let people know they find something funny (lololol)
When people use the word "n00b" as an insult, the word alone is highly irritating.
And I will probably think of more things eventually.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you know what really burns my ass...

... a flame about 'this' high

Anarchistguy

A
-when people write "pnwed" (God I hate that word) instead of owned
-the term "lol"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What grinds my gears is when i don't lubercate them properly or if something gets stick in the gears.
(yeah I had to be the first person to do this joke)

Best answers
Not forum related

When I'm the one that came up with half the crap in my school and I'm still treated like a piece of doogie doo-doo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
The 'holier then thou' act on a forum can be prety annoying...
Seconded.
I also hate people named Kama
Just kidding of course. I <3 my Kama

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not forum related.

People who lie, especially someone in the postion of religion. We were good friends but then she, well, I guess both of us, fell in love. I guess i weghied the risk to ask her out though a bit to much, I don't think you can really ask a girl out at work without a high chance of no due to getting embarassed maybe, or maybe due to pices star discription, we lack confidence (possibly though, those astrology people like to judge it a bit). After a while it had become a littl unbearable, I was getting my trust betrayed in different places all at once, and my mum was pushing me away, witch really just made me start to crumble on the inside, and even people I thought I could trust were killing me on the inside.

Then, one day, it all made sense. For the 2nd time in my life, i was hit by a van (now here's the coincidental part, the word "van & the name Vanessa). I was with my mate and I was helping him with a few things, we ran into the best mate of her ex boy (she didn't know that i knew of him, or use to know him back in my earlier days). He then commented on her as he had seen us together before. We were happy most of the time and i guess i freaked out because i was afraid she would find out that i was planning to do it, I based myself around alternitive witch was waiting till she got off work (sometimes) or quietness at work, but even then i lucked out on myself because of the consideration of asking her out in that time and place. One week she went on a school camp to colaroy, & yet, colaroy is where I nearly drowned as a child, & where my father drowned. That night she got back she was so happy, but before hand I had my angry mental "monster" (aka mother) to deal with just to get out that night :(. Maybe, just maybe if I did ask her out that night at work it would of been successful.

Now getting back to what I was sayying about the van part, in that same day, My and a friend were in foot locker, she came up and spoke to him and said "hey does roland really like me?' and he said "well, you two do seem to be happy when you speak to each other". Then she said "I don't want to break his heart". When he told me later on what she had said, I broke apart, everything had just backfired in my face. She could of just told me to my face, said a few friendly words and then maybe half of this situation may have been averted.

This is why now I consider love something that may just grind my gears for the rest of my life with what she says now about me, it's ashame, I really got to know her well and stuff, yes we really did like each other too, it was tehre in the way we communicated, we smiled and waved at each a a lot, and i could tell because when i started college and i was on my lunch break on my way to the shopping centre to get something to eat she would always come up to me and we would start chatting. That whole week she was at colaroy, is when I had worked up the guts to do it, but consdiering work places, i gues i neevr really did have the guts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Not forum related.

.... o_O

What grinds my gears is when people only like rock or only like rap.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what I was sayying is that being lied to is what grinds my gears, as after those events (I probably haven't explained it to well), there was something I should of known and yet they thought keeping a secret that would humilate me when i found out was good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What grinds my gears are people who insist on posting their personal problems on a forum for a dbz mod for half life.

And people who are so desperate for attention, they need to put on a dress, take a pic and post it. Its damn ridiculous.

Best answers
You know what grinds my gears? Stupid people. They don't know anything, when I talk to a stupid person, I feel like I'm talking to my dog. They are so ****ing stupid that they can't figure **** out for themselves. And then they get ****ty at you because they had such a hard time figuring out the thing that you've already told them about fifteen times. Excuse me if I have a sense of the world around me besides myself. You aren't the most important thing in the universe, so stop thinking about yourselves and try to comprehend the fact that other people are living in the same world as you, so they have to live with you. Stop being such ****asses and start listening to what others have to say. And that's what grinds my gears.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Society Itself. Go ahead and call me Emo and Angsty, but my reason is different I think.

Humankind is becoming greedy, complacent, slothful, and violent. This is no dignity, no integrity anymore. People are becoming lazy slobs that care only for thier wallets, and will do anything to fill them. No common sense of decency anymore.

There are few. The only people I respect anymore are normal, blue collar people. Men and Women that work for a living. Truely earn their dollar.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Society Itself. Go ahead and call me Emo and Angsty, but my reason is different I think.

Humankind is becoming greedy, complacent, slothful, and violent. This is no dignity, no integrity anymore. People are becoming lazy slobs that care only for thier wallets, and will do anything to fill them. No common sense of decency anymore.

There are few. The only people I respect anymore are normal, blue collar people. Men and Women that work for a living. Truely earn their dollar.
Wow Arthos. i finally found someone who thinks the same as me. I really do think Humany is a waste now. Advertisment is all about sex and such and about how you look. We don't even judge people by their personalities anymore. What the **** happened to us? Everything has to be the quick fix to everyone else's problems. No one wants to earn the dollar anymore, they want it to fall in their lap. Im kinda the same but thats because Im lazy. Whats really really sad, I don't feel bad when natural disasters kill thousands of people. Im actually glad it happend cause this world is too over populated. The world as of right now is ****ed. it was better of in the 20's then now. I mean yeah we have all this technology but what for? We only use it made the guys penis 8 inches bigger instead of the important things.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kid boy grinds my gears! we shall settle this in my server! as soon as i finish my cereal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom