YOU!!! i want to take you to a *** BAR!!!

Best answers
I dont understand how a lesbian liking a man can be a complement...
Let's see, someone who normally doesn't want the **** wants yours? No that is in no way shape or form a compliment.

Did you get fooled by any trannys who actually looked like hot women? That's the thing I'd be most worried about.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU!!! i want to take you to a *** BAR!!!
Uh...no thanks...I'm straight as an arrow and twice as rigid.

@Brim: Yeah, I've heard those surgeries actually work at a scary level of efficiency...imagine you marry this tran-dude you think is a girl and don't find out for years...*shudder* Lord, after a few years worth of "happy times", after discovering that sort of information, I'd either never look at my own johnson again, or I may feel compelled to do it the respect of severing it indefinitely...

I've seen trannies on tv though, real ones...by God, if you hadn't been told, you'd just think they were women with broad faces...*scared ****less*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...no thanks...I'm straight as an arrow and twice as rigid.

[...]
Err then you shouldn't have any fear of going there.
I really don't understand homophobic people. It not like you slowly start to become *** if you hang around with them.
That being said, I never went to a *** bar, but I might try it out some day.

Best answers
I have nothing against homos or lesbians, as long as they don't act all girly (homos) or manly (lesbians)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Brim: Yeah, I've heard those surgeries actually work at a scary level of efficiency...imagine you marry this tran-dude you think is a girl and don't find out for years...*shudder* Lord, after a few years worth of "happy times", after discovering that sort of information, I'd either never look at my own johnson again, or I may feel compelled to do it the respect of severing it indefinitely...
That would only happen in a culture that doesn't openly accept homosexuals, or very extreme cases. If they don't feel they have to hide who they are to start with, you won't have any surprises to run into because they will keep it common knowledge. Unfortunately though, while you can't legislate tolerance, you can still preach hatred.
I've seen trannies on tv though, real ones...by God, if you hadn't been told, you'd just think they were women with broad faces...*scared ****less*
Hasn't anyone ever told you TV isn't real? Sure, some look like that, but the vast majority look like tall, manly women. You can spot them a mile away.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've got no problem with anyone, hell i even shared my bed with kidboy.

point is, i know i'm not ***, and i'm comfortable with me. if anyone else has a problem with the way i am, it's their problem, and i don't want their closed minded opinions forced on me.

most *** people will tell you it's not something they can control, so why should they be discriminated against? it's not a disease, it's not something that can be cured. it's just the way they are, and since nothing short of genocide will stop it, you might as well just get on with it.

the flaming pooftahs from queer eye are a little over the top though, and i'd probably slap them for annoying me...

Best answers
Well, I don't have anything against ppl being ***. But like you said, the flaming pooftahs annoy the **** out of me, not because they're ***, but becuase they're annoying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only a small percentage of people are 100% homosexual, same goes for heterosexual.

Were you flattered that some of them tried to hit on you? If a *** guy said I look good, I'd make sure to tell him I ain't like that, but hey a compliment is a compliment.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already said, yeah i was flattered. but i don't bat like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I....am not so fond of *** people, but as long as they stay away from me, it's okay. Don't mind lesbians though.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, I agree with Lee, hell I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to call certain guys hot, I know I'm not ***, and I see it as just complimenting someone.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey one of my best friends is ***. I only ever have a problem with the ones that try rubbing it in your face...there's no reason for them to try SOUNDING like women. Only thing I never liked about them. Plus the *** pride parades are a tad much...we know you're here, we know you're queer, we're QUITE used to it, thank you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom