YOU!!! i want to take you to a *** BAR!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i went to a *** bar last night, and despite the fact that everyone except me, mike, steve, and the two women we were with were ***, the place actually rocked.

and i slept with a lesbian...

yeah, i don't get it either!

Best answers
Interesting thread. I can see interesting discussion coming out of this!

ESF is becoming ESD (Earth's Special Diary).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this coming from the man whos sense of humor revolves around taking the piss out of other people.

have fun with life :D

Best answers
this coming from the man whos sense of humor revolves around taking the piss out of other people.

have fun with life :D
This coming from the man who goes to a *** bar and has a 'rocking' time, and who also routinely strips down to his underwear with any other males who happen to come over.
Onslaught said:
veryone except me, mike, steve, and the two women we were with were ***
How is Me doing, anyways?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN YOU I WANT TO SLEEP WITH A LESBIAN!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*** bars kick ass. Can't say I've ever slept with a lesbian though...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seriously... *** bars are awsome, they play good music, nobody wants to fight with you, and all you do is politely say "look mate, i'm flattered but i'm not ***" and they buy you a drink to say sorry.

it's all good man!

and 6 foot tall transvestites are the most awsome sight on earth. seriously, i was like "WTF?! HOW BIG IS YOUR HAIR MAN?!!!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would feel like I would not belong, like *** people would want a bar for themselves.

Best answers
why the **** would you want to go to a *** bar

having a rockin time at a *** bar obvisoly makes you want to rethink certain ethical questions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like a normal bar, but with more effeminate men, rainbows, and certainly more drag queens.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
people are alot nicer at *** bars, I don't see why people think all homosexuals are rapists, heh, they at least have the decency to ask first, most *** people won't hit on others they know are straight, but if you're int he bar you're free game.

*** bars rock, good music, nice people, scary looking lesbian man things, great stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the weirdest thing about a *** bar (or at least this one..) is that i was perminently confused as to which toilet i was supposed to use.

i'm a man, so the male toilet, i would have thought, was a good bet.

but wait... when i went in, there were 3 guys, 2 transvesties, and someone who could only be classified as a girl... apparently in *** bars, you go in wichever toilet you feel is appropriate for you. if you think you're the masculine kinda lesbian, you use the mens toilet...

weird!

that being said, yeah this *** bar was pretty cool, and while for the first couple of hours i did feel pretty weird about being there, and i can see how people who aren't open minded would never even set foot in there. i ended up having a great night.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Next time you go to a *** bar, you should NOT visit "male" toilets, lol

wtf were you thinking ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the weirdest thing about a *** bar (or at least this one..) is that i was perminently confused as to which toilet i was supposed to use.

i'm a man, so the male toilet, i would have thought, was a good bet.

but wait... when i went in, there were 3 guys, 2 transvesties, and someone who could only be classified as a girl... apparently in *** bars, you go in wichever toilet you feel is appropriate for you. if you think you're the masculine kinda lesbian, you use the mens toilet...

weird!

that being said, yeah this *** bar was pretty cool, and while for the first couple of hours i did feel pretty weird about being there, and i can see how people who aren't open minded would never even set foot in there. i ended up having a great night.
lol, next time take a piss behind a tree or something xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh,....***bar,nuffsaid though....At Ordinary bars you can have a nice time aswell.

I hate the "men love men" -"girls love girls" Atmosphere...dunno though.
Lesbian better then nonlesbian? I mean actually she is a Be now lol

Best answers
I dont understand how a lesbian liking a man can be a complement...

Sex bars I understand though. o_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom